S I X

As i woke in the pristine hospital room i noticed a brunette figure in a beanie sitting in the chair.

"Wil?"

"Yeah tommy im here." He said. He seemed very upset.

"Whats up wil? Im sorry i did this im ok though."

"You were trying to come talk to me werent you? When you knocked on my door and i said i was busy. I was too busy streaming tommy. Tommy I-I didnt know."

"I was wilbur but its ok. Im ok." I said nodding

"Stop saying youre ok. You tried to kill yourself with anxiety medication tommy. You couldve ignored me if you needed to talk. Always ignore me if you really need me. Please tommy." He said desperately looking up at me through teary eyes. I nodded. So it was anxiety medication.

"Wil I dont want this to happen again. Im scared." I said. I began to cry without being able to hold it back.

"I know Tommy. It wont happen again." He said getting up to hug me. I hugged him back and cried into his shoulder. I wasnt lying. I am scared. Im terrifed. Do the others know? Is Tubbo mad at me? What will everyone say?

"Wilbur what did you tell the others? Do they know?" I asked when Wilbur let go of the hug.

"They do. They dont see you any different. They just want to help you to get better." I didnt fully believe it but i nodded. At least i get to leave today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wilbur went home and Sapnap, Dream, and Tubbo stayed to take me back home. As i got into the car with Tubbo after being discharged the air felt tense. Understandable given what had just happened and what they had just found out. The happy go lucky kid they thought i was is just a mask. A costume. The real me was shown and it may have been a shock. I felt so bad but yet i find myself thinking that i wish it had followed through.

A/N sorry for such a short update. Next one will be longer i promise! Also that you so much for 800 reads and 50 votes!