T W E N T Y S I X

Tommy's POV

Im falling...

I hear the air swirling around me, through my hair, twirling in my ears with a peaceful white noise, my arms held out, legs loose and free. I was completely relaxed.

But then i landed. With a heavy thud. My ears ringing loudly.

"Fucking idiot." Schlatt said, slamming shut his book, staring down at me sprawled on the ground, groaning in pain.

"Hnng... what the hell. I was peaceful, couldn't let me keep falling?"

"Cant fall forever. You gotta hit the ground eventually. And under my control, I'm not supposed to keep you at peace. Peace doesn't exist with me."

"It fucking should." I said opening my eyes. I looked around the once clean and white room. There were water stains down the wall from the water dripping. The roof was caving, parts on the floor, allowing view into the consumingly pitch black of my mind space. Grotesque vines were growing up and down the walls. Over growth was everywhere, dirt and rocks built up.

"Looks like shit here." I said sitting up.

"Yeah. Thats what happens when your mind starts to deteriorate." The goat man scoffed.

"Well just make it stop deteriorating and leave me alone." I said rubbing the back of my head.

"No can do dumbass. You are mine to control. My game, and the way for me to win is to have you wind up dead."

And thats when it hit me. Im at this mans mercy. He speaks, i listen. He tells, i do. He has the voodoo doll and I'm his target. Im at his utter control with no way to stop it.

My life is his.

It has been from the very beginning.

And i have no way out of his grasp...