T W E N T Y O N E

TW DescrptionsOfBodilyHarm GraphicScene

"Toooommyyyy~"

"Tommyyyy~"

My eyes fluttered open. I was in a completely white marble looking room. It was longer than it was wide and water running down from the walls in sections. It seemed almost... heavenly. Peaceful. It would've been if i knew where i was.

"Wha- Wil?" I asked. My voice echoed. It sounded far away from me even though id said it.

"God i fucking hope not. What an annoying bastard."

"Wh-who are you? Wilbur i-isn't annoying." I asked to the disembodied voice. I could see my shadow on the wall in front of me. Despite my efforts i couldn't turn around.

"Who am I? WHO AM I?" He boomed. "I am who you have been so endearingly referring to as 'The Voice.' Quite flattering actually."

My breathing picked up as i saw another shadow appearing. The tapping of shoes against the marble floor. I shut my eyes in terror fearing the person getting closer.

"Oh now open your eyes you little prick."

So i obeyed. The figure in front of me was tall, dressed in formal attire. And... ram horns?

"Wh-what are you? I want Wil. Get me Wil. WILBUR!" I yelled out trying my best to move but, nothing.

"Dumbass." He scoffed. "Listen theres no 'Wil' here. We are in your brain. And as for me? I am JSchlatt. You really think Wilbur would come anyway? Wilbur doesn't care."

"Y-yes he does. He does care. Why else would he help me?"

"Tommy. Tsk-tsk-tsk. Take off the rose colored glasses. You are his responsibility.  He 'cares' because your father told him to watch over you. Like a child. You are his responsibility Tommy. A thorn in his side." He said getting right in my face. His solid black eyes locked into mine. His hot breath, tinged with alcohol, falling on my face.

"Fuck. You." I spat out.

"Tommy, Tommy, Tommy. Thats no way to treat a guest." He said backing away throwing his hands up, making his voice louder.

"You... you aren't a guest. You're a parasite. A-a leech. What do you want from me?"

"Ouch Tommy. I have to admit that one hurt a little." He said with a sinister grin, holding his hand to his heart feigning pain. "What do I want from you? Simple. I want you dead Tommy." My chest was tight. I didn't have words to speak from shock. The goat demon walked to me, his sharp fingers glinting.

"I want you dead." He growled. He put his nail to the top of my forearm and dug in, cutting it deep as i screamed out in agony. Blood surrounding me as i cried.

"I want you dead."

"Dead."

Dead...

Dead.

"Tommy! Wake up!" I was shook awake in my bed, i shot up, sweat drenching my body, tears streaming my face. Wilbur pulled me into him hugging me tightly, one hand holding my head to his shoulder, other holding my shoulder.

"Its just a nightmare Tommy. You're ok. It was a nightmare." He whispered as i sobbed into his shoulder clutching any of his sweater i could. "Just let it out. You're safe."

"Th-the voice. I saw hi-him Wil. He hurt me. He said im j-just your respo-onsibility. He w-wants me dead Wil."

"Mine does too Tommy. They cant hurt you unless you let them. You're safe." He whispered. I cried for what felt like hours, but ran out of tears and felt exhausted.

"Im so t-tired."

"Ok. Go back to sleep." He said letting go.

"N-no Wil. Stay. P-please." He nodded and covered me with blankets but grabbed one off the foot of the bed for himself. He still held me close. I couldnt stay awake any longer as i fell quickly into deep sleep.

A/N

Im so sorry i hate making Schlatt the 'bad guy' but its so fitting in my mind.

Also they are back home after the camping trip and this is abt 2 weeks after the last chapter.

I hope you enjoyed! Remember to vote as it helps motivate me! Love you all! :) <3