F I V E

Not tubbo. Anyone but tubbo. Please leave-

"Tommy look at my nai- TOMMY!"

Tubbo.

Please leave tubbo. Act like you saw nothing. You cant see this. 

But theres nothing to change this. My head began spinning. And i was sobbing by this point. He ran over to me on the floor and sat my head in his lap and hugged me.

"Tommy what happened? Hey, hey, Tommy youre ok. Youre ok Tommy." He said comfortingly petting my hair. Through unfocused eyes I could tell by his shaky voice he was crying and scared.

"Im sorry Tubbo..." i managed to get out. I felt guilt but i knew everyone here would be better off.

"Its ok tommy. Youre ok- NIKI WILBUR SOMEONE PLEASE." He yelled out through tears with a cracking voice. I began to feel so tired as i heard their doors opening and running to my room. Wilbur and niki got to my door and niki began crying.

"Fuc- Hey tommy what happened what did you take? Niki call an ambulance." Wilbur said running and kneeling beside me. He took the orange bottle from my hand and read the label through teary eyes. "Youll be ok tommy help is coming now. Youre ok." He said comfortiongly as well.

"No. I dont... I-I dont want help Wil. Let me go p-please Wil." i said crying.

"No Tommy stay awake. Its ok."

"Im scared Wil..." I cried. He rubbed circles into my back.

"I know tommy. Youll be ok though." He said. I heard the faint sound of sirens as i couldnt fight off sleep. I slowly drifted off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Why is it so fucking bright in here?

What is the beeping noise?

What the hell is all over me?

My eyes were heavy but i managed to open them.

"Tommy?" I heard tubbo say.

"Tub where am i?"

"The hospital. They had to pump your stomach. You scared me tommy. You scared all of us."

"I know. Im sorry tubbo."

"Dont do that again tommy."

"I wont Tubbo. How long are they keeping me?"

"They said you can go tomorrow if all goes well."

"Ok. Can i see your nails tubbo?" I asked with a smile. My whole body hurt but i wanted him to feel comfortable. He laughed slightly. He held out his hands and i saw small bees on top of the yellow nail polish.

"Niki put on the bees for me. Where did you get the pills tommy? Wilbur said i should ask you rather than hear it from him."

"Well. Theyre anxiety pils. Or depression. I dont know which I grabbed. I got them because it all just flared up recently. Im sorry i kept it from you i just didnt want you to worry."

"Its ok that you didnt. I wish you had but itll be ok. I care about you a lot tommy."

"I care about you too tubbo."

"Im going to tell the nurses youre awake." Tubbo said. I nodded and he walked out. The nurse came in and started messing with things and asking me questions. I answered and when she was done i fell asleep. I hadnt realized how tired i was talking to tubbo.

Sorry for the short chapter guys! If you have any chapter suggestions feel free to comment them! Thank you for reading! :)