S I X T E E N

The next day i woke up and pulled out the duffel bag that i brought from back home and figured i could do some packing. Dream hadn't decided if we were leaving today or tomorrow yet but he said it would be a week of "living off the land." Aka living off everything we get from Target. Which they had decided to let us all go instead of going just the three of them.

I went to my sock drawer and grabbed 7 pairs of socks and my meds just incase. I grabbed 7 pairs of boxers, 10 shirts and a few pairs of pants, extras just incase, and a few hoodies for if i get cold, since Tennessee is cold in February. I threw in the basic toiletries and mini shampoos and conditioners though i wasn't sure where we would shower given we aren't camping at a campsite, no no no thats too simple, but in the middle of the woods.

I went to wake up Tubbo when i realized it was ten and then went to see if everyone was ready. I walked downstairs and saw Niki, Dream, Eret, and Sapnap sitting in the living room.

"Everyone else getting ready?"

"Yeah should be ready to leave in about an hour. I think we will leave early in the morning so we wont get there so late and have to set up in the dark." I nodded and grabbed a container of apple slices from the fridge and started to snack on those to get some food in my body since i haven't eaten much.

I decided to go hangout in Tubbos room until everyone else got ready. I knocked and walked in. He was in a grey hoodie and some mustard yellow shorts. We talked about what all we could do in Tennessee like hiking and exploring. I had to make sure to charge my earbuds since the drive was 10 hours from here.

~~~

Me and Tubbo followed everyone else to the camping aisle. The only people who knew what to get were Dream, Techno, Wilbur, and Sapnap. We ended up getting 5 tents so two people per tent. There was a bunch of other stuff like fire starters, wood, lights, heaters for everyones tents, a car plugin extension cord type of thing, and Dream found a portable outdoor shower thing that would filter out the lake water. We ended up getting tons of food and snack that could be cooked on the fire or not cooked at all. Me and Tubbo actually didn't have to do much of the shopping besides sleeping bags and our snacks and food. Then the rest of the day was spent wandering around Target, getting things we don't need, then to an outdoor shopping mall to get more things we could never need for the house.