T W E N T Y S E V E N

"Tubbo? Can we go to the flower field?"

"Oh! Yeah of course! Id love to!" The boy said bouncing out of his chair. He quickly cut off his pc then grabbed my wrist to lead me out of the house.

We were walking and Tubbo was explaining all the facts he knew that he probably would never need. I had zoned out until we got to the field.

I sat against the tree and Tubbo sat next to me, humming Parting Words.

"Been stuck in my head all day." He said with a laugh. I smiled and shut my eyes, feeling the breeze blow across my face.

"Im gonna climb the tree." He said standing up. I stood too as i watched him climb towards the beehive. This was a fairly normal thing for him to do when we came here. I zoned out looking at the beehive, buzzing, honey dripping from it.

"AGHH!"

I was sprinting but couldnt reach him in time.

He was passed out on the ground.

"W-wil" i whispered through tears as i pulled out my phone to call wilbur.

"Pick up pick up pick up." I said as the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Wi-wilb-ur Tubbo fell out of the tree in the field. I-i couldnt catch him. I wa-was too far from him. He-s passed out wil."

"Shit. Ok ok, ill call the ambulance to the park. Ill be there as quick as i can."

He hung up quickly as i hugged my best friend.

I felt the wet at the back of his head, and hesitantly pulled my hand into view.

My hand is covered in blood.

"Tubbo. Tubbo. Im s-sorry Tubbo. Youll be ok Tubbo." I cried into his shoulder.