O N E

I looked out the car window as my dad drove me to Brighton.

"Tom i want you to take care of yourself. Check in with me and mom everyday or at least 3 times a week. I have Wilburs number so i can make sure youre keeping yourself well."

"I will dad dont worry. Ill be able to pick up my meds from the pharmacy there. Ill be ok."

My dad is taking me to Tubbos house. Ill stay there for the bit until we fly out to Florida a little before lunch. We decided to all chip in and rent a big house together. My parents as well as Tubbos were opposed at first but we eventually convinced them. I already had my pc and stuff shipped over to the new place and a desk. A lot of furniture came with the house so none of us needed beds or anything. Dream and Sapnap picked out couches and a table for the dining room but wouldnt let me help pay despite my persistence. I havent been live in a few weeks but the followers know why so they dont mind.

"Hey tom. Help me get your bags, were here." He said with a smile. I grabbed my roller suitcase and he grabbed my two duffel bags. I heard the house door open.

"TOMMY!!!!" I heard Tubbo yell.

"Tubbo!" I said back and hugged him.

"Hello fatherinnit! How are you?"

"Im great thanks for asking. You boys stay safe. Toms mom couldnt come but im sure she wouldve liked to see you. But i have to get back. Stay safe boys. Tommy take care of yourself. Tubbo stay well. Love you tom"

"Yes sir. Love you too dad. Ill text you before take off and when we land"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Tubbo went through the bag check and got into the airport. We are supposed to meet Wilbur here but i felt hungry.

"Hey Tub im gonna grab a snack want anything?" I asked.

"Uhhh. Yeah grab me a sandwich and a water."

I walked off to the small shop in the airport and grabbed tubbos sandwich and water and i looked at the crisps and went with some lays and a coke to drink. After paying for them i walked back to where Tubbo was. I saw him chatting with a tall brunet man in a beanie. I continued walking over.

"Hey tommy!" Wilbur said with a smile.

"Hello Wil, thanks for booking these tickets big man."

"Oh no problem. I wanted to make sure we were in the same row and flight. Cant trust you bone heads." He said with a chuckle to his voice.

"Oh tubbo heres that sandwich and your water." I said handing them to him. I cracked open my coke and took a sip.

We sat next to our flight gate and ate our snacks and then we started joking and we got told to quiet down because i may or may not have yelled at wilbur for breaking vlog gun, causing us to die in laughter.

When it came time to board our plane we picked up our carry on and filed into the plane. Wilbur bought our tickets in a group of three together. We sat tubbo by the window, me in the middle, and wilbur in the aisle seat. We buckled in and got settled, me and tubbo told our parents take off was soon, and eventually we were in the sky flying off to Florida.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour and a half into our 8 and a half hour flight Tubbo fell asleep, i had my earbuds in, and wilbur was watching a movie through his earbuds but didnt seem to be paying attention. I closed my eyes and listened to my music letting the sound engulf me.

"YOU SAY IM A GOD BUT I KNOW IM NOT

WHY DO I FEEL LIKE

nothing...

LITERALLY A MILLION OTHER REASONS I GOTTA PRETEND IM OK BUT IM NOT"

I felt a tap on my shoulder and took out my earbuds. I looked to Wilbur to see what he wanted and he had his movie off.

"Yeah?"

"Tommy how have you been?" He asked with a concerned expression on his face.

"What do you mean Wil? Nothings wrong."

"Tom your dad told me. He said youve been having panic attacks and depressive episodes. He said to make sure youre taking your meds. Said if we go anywhere he had an extra thing of anxiety meds filled at the pharmacy for me to take incase your anxiety flares up." He said.

"Well. Ive been diagnosed with depression and anxiety for around two years but they just recently got worse. I got my meds refilled. But Wil im ok you dont need to worry. Dont carry around my meds. Also dont tell anyone. I didnt want anyone to know and treat me different."

"I wont tell anyone if you dont want me to. I just want you to take care of yourself. But im sure no one will treat you differently if you were to say anything. I dont and ive known for two or three weeks now. But it does get better tommy. I want you to know that this goes away most of the time."

"I know Wil. I just hope its sooner than later." I say. Wilbur nods and sits in silence which i assume means conversation over. I put back in my headphones and shuffled my music and soon my eyes began to feel heavy as i drifted off to sleep.