T W E N T Y

TW UnderageDrinking

After i got Tubbo calmed down we had both fallen asleep. I woke up in my sleeping bag, Tubbo asleep in his. I could hear the adults talking.

"Yeah I'm worried about him but I do think he's getting better." I heard Dream say. He went on about how rough he was in the months leading up to us moving in together and thats why he had randomly asked. He was worried for himself and wanted to be with us. He talked about how he had developed a short-lived drinking problem but now he could drink without going overboard with it.

"Damn. You brought drinks though didnt you?" Sapnap asked with a slight chuckle. Sapnaps only 19 but he would be lying if he said he didn't drink alcohol.

"Oh yeah. In the cooler. Figured everyone would want some. Except Tommy and Tubbo, maybe you Niki." Dream said. Drinks? What time is it. I grabbed by phone. Oh wow me and Tubbo have been asleep for a while. Its 7:23 pm. It was nearly dark out now and starting to get really cold. I could hear glass bottles clinking together from what i assumed was Sapnap getting the drinks.

I crawled out of the tent after slipping my phone into my hoodie and walked toward the fire.

"Dream where are those heaters? And the cords? Its freezing."

"Back of my car should be. Don't put the heater near the tent walls, they'll melt." He said laughing some. I walked over and grabbed the heater and car extension cord, plugging it in to the plug in his backseat. I ran it over to our tent and put it inside. Tubbo was shivering slightly and as i turned it on a warm slight smile came across his face. I smirked, zipping back up the tent to leave him peacefully sleeping. Our tent was a bit away from the fire but i saw Sapnap finishing pouring four drinks.

"Partayyy, partayyy, partayyy!" He said keeping his volume down handing one to Dream, one to George, and one to Wilbur. I watched George swirl his around, scrunching his nose before taking a sip, and making a face. Everyone around the fire laughed and i did quietly as i started walking over.

I went to the cooler grabbing a coke and pouring it into a cup. I eyed the bottles next to my cup. I made sure anyone to worry about had their backs turned and poured the one labeled 'Svedka' into my drink. I turned around cup in hand to Sapnap and Dream smirking at me. They played it off as still laughing at Georges reaction to his drink but they'd seen me. Luckily they didn't seem to care as i sat one empty seat away from Sapnap. Phil and Techno got up, fixing themselves drinks.

"Tech? Could you hand me a sprite?" Niki asked. Techno picked one out of the ice, tossing it to her. She catched it but barely causing Wil to laugh as he took a sip from his cup. I looked down at my cup and from the corner of my eye, saw Sapnap staring at me raising one eyebrow. So i did the thing he was waiting for. I made direct eye contact with him as I took a sip from my cup, suppressing the urge to scrunch my nose at the sudden taste. As i lifted the cup back down he raised his eyebrows with an impressed look as he turned his gaze back to the fire.

The warm feeling washed over me with every sip i took, Sapnap glancing occasionally. He then got up to fix himself another drink. I realized my cup was empty.

"Pour me a coke Sap?" I asked. Wilbur chuckled, but has no clue I'd had anything to drink. I watched Sapnap as he picked up the one hed poured earlier, pouring his, then getting my coke out of the cooler pouring it into a cup. He looked at me as he picked up a different bottle than i had earlier. 'Jack Daniels.' He raised an eyebrow and mouthed 'this goes better.' I nodded slightly as a go ahead for him to pour. He poured some in and walked back over, handing my the cup.

I took a sip, this time harder to suppress the reaction but he was right, it went better. And it was stronger tasting. After an hour of this, Sapnap getting me refill i began to feel really weird.

"Yeah yeah i just hope Drista went and gave Patches more food."

"I haveee a dog named Betty. At home." I said. Slurred slightly earning a questioning glance from Wil.

"Tommy? You ok?"

"Yeahhhh Wil. Why d'you ask?" I say, giggling.

"A word please?" He said now stood in front of me. As i stood i stumbled into him to which he let out a frustrated sigh. He grabbed my wrist dragging me away from the fire.

"What the fuck Tommy?"

"What willll?

"Fucking drinking? Tommy you are sixteen years old. SIXTEEN."

"Im seventeen in April."

"Tommy you are drunk. Why are you drinking?"

"To take the edge off." I said sadly. I didnt have control of my emotions and began to sob. Wil was still angry but he pulled me into a hug as i cried into him.