T W E N T Y F I V E

Wilbur's POV

I got Tommy's arm fixed up, trying to keep composure as to not worry him. I shut my door to my room behind me and stood there as a tear slipped down. Out of frustration i kicked over my clothes hamper and punched the wall.

He worries me so much i get frustrated. Not with him, but myself that i cant be of more help. I get so worried. Im terrified every time he is late to a meal that ill have to go up and... find him. Im terrified to be in the situation Tubbo had been put in just a few months ago. Of finding my best friend, no, my little brother, overdosed or bled out on his bedroom floor.

"I just want to help him..." i whispered as i slid down the wall, running my fingers through my hair then clasping them at the back. I rested my head on my knees.

Tomathy

Wil
Do i hurt u?

Wil-burr

No. Not hurt. You just worry me. I dont want to find you like tubbo had to. But youre reaching out instead of being alone. Thats good.

Tomathy

Im sorry Wil. I dont try to upset u or any of u here.

Wil-burr

I know tommy. Just get some rest. I am too.

I sent the text and powered off my pc. I was turning in for the night. Id explain to the people in the call tomorrow.

I wish there was a way i could explain i went through the same thing. That the meds he refuses to take can actually help him.

Im sorry tommy.