T W O

The plane landed in Orlando and Tubbo, Wilbur, and I got off the plane. Me and tubbo looked around in the gift shop while Wilbur found baggage claim and an uber for us to the house.

"Hey. Tubbo. TUBBO." I said getting his attention.

"Yes tommy?" He said looking up from a snow globe he found. I reached in my duffel bag and pulled out a teal hat.

"Tommy what is that?" He asked laughing

"Well you see..." i said uncrumpling the cheap fabric and putting it on my head, "its a diamond helmet tubbo." I said trying not to laugh. Tubbo burst into laughter and had tears in his eyes and we both doubled over in laughter. Wilbur looked over and gave us a smirk. I liked seeing tubbo this happy.

When the uber finally arrived we got in and Wilbur told the man the address. We had about a 30 minute ride to get to the house.

"Everyone is already at the house. Everyone gets their own room and they said our pcs and desks are all there already. I think were waiting to pick rooms until we get there." Said wilbur

Me and tubbo. My phone battery was low so i watched tubbo play minecraft on his phone until we got there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we finally got there we ran inside with our bags. Wilbur walked in after us with his bags.

"Hello all you wonderful people!" Tubbo said laughing.

"HELLO LOSERS AND GOGY" i yell and this made George and Sapnap laugh.

"Hello tommy." Said eret. His voice was oddly deeper in person.

"Tommy and tubbo!" Said niki smiling and waving. Tubbo hugged her and i waved back. I noticed a blonde in the corner smiling as we made eye contact. Must be dream?

"Hey guys! How you like the place so far?" Said Dream standing up to greet us. Its weird seeing his face in person.

"Dude its sick!" Said tubbo and i nodded smiling in agreement.

"Go pick rooms! Tommy and tubbo get first pick." Said dream gesturing to a hallway downstairs and up the stairs. Me and tubbo smiled at eachother started looking in rooms. In the end we went with the two and the end of the upstairs hall with a shared bathroom. We both got our pcs and desk boxes upstairs and started on putting them together helping eachother when needed be. After i got my desk and pc set up done i made up the bed and got in to relax a bit after a long day.

You shouldnt be here Tommy. Wilbur will tell and theyll all know. No one even knows the worst of it.

"Thats not true. Wil said he wouldnt tell." I thought to myself. No one can know about the fact that i go days sometimes weeks without eating. Ive been eating more and it shows. I cant tell anyone about the time i attempted to leave this world and landed in a hospital for 4 days. No one can know theyll see me oddly. I seem like a big man with all this ego and confidence and loudness. In reality im not. I hate mirrors because most of the time i look a little too much for too long. Staring at the distance between my fingers when wrapped around my wrist and swearing it was less between them last time i checked and calorie counting when i did eat and if i couldnt count the calories i simply didnt eat the food. I felt guilty after each meal eaten. Id make up excuses to not eat dinner at home or just go out to avoid the meal all together. I couldnt tell anyone in fear theyd be angry at this or treat me like a child. It was almost too much just for Wil to know about my anxiety and depression but i couldnt stop that now.