Do What You Have To Do

You step to your house and throw your jacket to the sofa in living room. You just need to sleep, but you know you can't. You have to think about her. Her beautiful face, her sexy elegant body...

Feeling the buzzing in your pocket, you take out your phone and look to the display. A message from unknown number? It says:

What if I need to talk to someone now?

Have a good night, darling. XX C.

Oh my god. She just sent you a message! You quickly start typing, feeling the hotness building inside you.

In that case if that's someone me, I would suggest you call me or come visit me 😊

You sent the reply and go to have a shower. When you're done, you check your phone and....nothing. Okay, she probably drove home and went to bed. And you should, too!

You climb up to your bedroom. You love the house, there is a plenty space and you created the recording studio in one of the rooms. You bought it for your ex and yourself, hated it after she left, but right now you're happy for such a place. Since you have the whole house for yourself. you can choose one of four bedrooms for to sleep in, but the smallest one is your favourite.

You sit on your bed and yawn. You just want to lay down but suddenly you hear the ringing. It is the bell from the main door. You are kind of scared, taking out gun from your bedside table, you slowly go downstairs to see who it is.

You look to the peephole and you see...HER! You immediately hide the gun and open the door.

The perfect Godess Cate Blanchett stands at your front door looking to the ground and blushing.

You just smile and take her hand in yours. "Come in".

She stares at you relieved and sad.

Those eyes will be my death, I swear.

You took her inside, still holding her hand. She doesn't look around, she is looking at you and your hands. You and hands, you and hands...

"I am sorry. I do not know what I was thinking...I only needed..." She stops.

"What? The thing you need...is it here? What happened, Cate? " You worry.

"I am afraid it is. Well, tonight was the first time I felt happy since I don't know when...and it is because of you. I am confused and..I am sure I see things only in my head.. " She is really sad, it breaks your heart. You let go of her hand and take your arm around her shoulders, leading her to living room. She is trembling slightly. You push her to sit down and kneel before her, placing your hands to her knees.

"You don't see things. Well, maybe you do but I see them, too, feel them. It's real. And...if you don't want to go home, you can stay here. I'm not asking why, when you're ready, you can tell me. " You assure her.

"You are so perfect, Y/X. The thing is, I live with my ex husband, and he threatens me, sometimes it gets violent and...I was so stupid to agree this living together thing for the public eye. I was to afraid to lose my career, but it is not worth it. " She tells you and you are shocked.

Son of a bitch! You want to scream and kill him! How yould someone hurt this angel?

Ok, calm down, now you need to help her to feel better.

"You won't loose your career! You are the best! And every woman loves you for beeing so strong and confident!

And by the way, this way is the bathroom, the second one is upstairs next to my room. I will show you your bedroom. That way is kitchen, „ You point to the left, "take whatever you want, or I can make something to eat. And don't worry, you are safe here. " You squeeze her knees and want to stand up but she takes your hands and pulls you next to her. Cate stares again, but this time with...lust, want?

She touches your cheek, it is so soft but at the same time so confident, you are in heaven and you heart is beating so fast

She touches your cheek, it is so soft but at the same time so confident, you are in heaven and you heart is beating so fast. She caresses your eyelids, hair and jawline. Then, she puts two fingers on your lips. Before you realize what's happening, she places her lips on yours. First, she goes slowly, waiting for your reaction, but when she feels you responding, it becomes intense. Not in sexual way, more like emotional. But the heaven is over, she stops, pressing her forehead to yours and you feel her tear rolling over her cheek.

"Am I that bad? " You say jokingly to lighten the atmosphere. But not sure how she feels.

"You are...magnificent. " She smiles and you are relieved that she is not sad anymore.

"The same goes for you. And you are so beautiful. More beautiful than I ever imagined. " You take her hand in yours, again. "Come with me".

You take her to your studio, where are placed your guitars, violin and of course – the grand piano. Many sound boxes, recorders, speakers and microphone. Cate is in awe, but this is not the most interesting thing you want to show her. You lead her through the glass door and you both step to the summer night.

"Oh my

"Oh my...Y/X, this is beautiful! " Cate stares at the garden excitedly. This is your garden you made by yourself, you wanted to have some quiet place for relax and songwriting.

"I come here almost every night to watch the stars, you know. I made this when lockdown happened." You tell her. She squeezes your hand and she looks up to the sky. "It is perfect, like you." Cate says with low voice. You feel her looking at you. When you turn your head to her direction, she starts kissing you again. You are melting in her kisses, feeling her hot body and strong arms touching your hips. When you stop to breathe, you smile at each other.

"Okay, it's late. I will make us a snack, ok? You must be hungry. Then we can talk, or sleep or sit here or whatever you need. " You stand up confidently. You are surprised how confident you are about taking care of her.

You are making sandwiches and you hear Cate taking the shower. You finish the meal, place it on the table and wait for her. You take your phone, open your writing app and start typing the lyrics to your new song. You know you have to write the song for her, about her. She is the biggest inspiration and... you have already a melody in your mind which will belong to her.

You continue but hear that the water stops running.

Omg, will I see her wet from the shower?... and how will I say goodnight, should I kiss her again or...Does she like me? I love her, of course, but ...

Wait a minute. Love her???

And that is the moment you realize, you are desperately in love with her.