Fallen

You wipe your tears from your face, again.

And again.

It has been two weeks since you saw her for the last time.

The ocean eyes. The pair of eyes which haunts you every milisecond until you can't breath anymore.

You get up from the bed on the 100th try and carry yourself to bathroom. You almost shout in horror when you see your reflection in the mirror. This is wrong. It should not end this way. You want the smack that reflection, hurt yoursefl to feel something else than the ache in your heart for her presence.

But you know you have to be strong. For her. For her eyes. For her heart.

"We are here, darling. " Cate slides off the seat and offers you her hand.

You look around and see nothing but dark .

"So it's obviously nothing, then. " You chuckle.

"If you see it that way..." She lowers her face. "Come with me. " She winks at you and leads you through the dark night.

After a climbing an unknown hill, when you stopped few times to kiss and hug, you stand on its top.

Hand in hand, breath to skin, eyes to eyes.

You don't know what you should watch first – her or what appears around you. Such an intimate moment, this creature from heaven holding you tight, lights of the city, dark sky and mysterious lake. All in one.

"Y/N? "

"Y/N? "

"Hmm? " You shiver.

"Still nothing? " Cate doesn't look at you but smiles.

"It is everything. You and I, and the world beneath us. " You finally come closer to her. "How come you are so perfect? "

"Oh darling, trust me, I am not. " She avoids your stare. "I used to come to places like this, hoping to feel like I am feeling right now. It took me over fifty years...it is strange, isn't it? " She put her blonde her behind her ear. After a minute of silence, she continues. "It is going to be difficult. Us, I mean. The world is not ready for us, my love. "

"What...what do you mean? " You start to sweat.

"It means that after the interview with Ellen, some messages was delivered to me from my publicist and PR team. Looks like, they are on fucking Andrew's side. "

"Meaning? " You ask like idiot but you need to hear it because you always make wrong assumptions.

"Darling, you are so innocent, so young. They are going to threaten me, threaten us because of our relationship. It is about the money, I am sure. You know, when my career takes other turn, they will not get enough money. And Lisa thinks that I can't come out as a gay, because it will be that case – people will judge, my career will end...God, I feel like hundreds of lifes depends on my personal life and choices. "

You have to process everything. Your problems seems immature, she has to go through so much shit.

Cate sees you thinking deeply. She comes closer to hug you and whispers to ear.

"I will have to dissapoint them. " She places a kiss on your cheek.

"I need to feel like this, like I am living. " You feel her parfume in your nose.

"It will be difficult" She kisses your lips with feather-like touch.

"But I have.. " She kisses you more.

"you" you say together and start to kiss passionately in the hot night.

Breasts to breasts, touch to touch, skin to skin and skin to lips. Only the nothingness around you could hear your screams of pleasure. Laying on the warm grass, feeling her strong fingers between your legs and at the same time touching her wetness in her intimate places.

"Faster. " She whispers with her low voice between heavy panting.

"I'm gonna.. " And you do. She comes with you. You cry together, holding each other tight.

"That was...I'm speechless. " You blush and kiss her.

" Oh, you haven't seen anything, yet, baby. " She says with confidence and shifts you above her, so you're kneeling exactly over her face. Before you even start to think what she might do to you, she is eating you like hungry animal. Tongue exploring your folds, playing with your clit. You hold her face and pull her hair to have some stability but you see stars from the pleasure and building orgasm.

"Come in my mouth, now. " Cate says.

Her voice is the final impulse to push you over the top. You climax with a loud scream, squirting in her hungry mouth and then collapse on her, exhausted.

"Well, I did not expect that. So sexy.. " She licks her lips.

You wake yourself from your thoughts and painfull memory. Not sure what to feel. It was a magic night. You are aroused again by her even in this state of your body and soul. You miss Cate like oxygen.

Maybe you should think of something else. Maybe you should arrange it on different terms...maybe...maybe...

Your head spins. You can do only one thing right now. Drink and play.

What if we were dreamers

Tryin to hold on

What if we were troubles

Sensless and so strong

And it's all in my head

all in my head

all in my head

all in my head

To the future which is for us

To the brave side of our minds

To the fearless, I dont know them

And for distant is no time