Run after me

Cate's POV

After our small dance we have dinner and go out. I love this place, especially when the sun goes down. I would love to sit with Y/N and just be. 

I take blanket from the wardrobe, make margarita and push my lady outside, holding her hand. There are two chairs and small table waiting for us, but I think we could sit in the sand. I just watch Y/N's reaction and copy her decision. 

She smiles at me and sits on the blanket which is placed in the sand. My body wants to snuggle with her, but there will be planty time for that, I hope.

This is one of the most beautiful places in the world. The secret and silent place, which often brings me peace in my mind. Andrew did not want to come here with me, so I just travelled alone. He would not like it, anyway. I also did not trusted anyone enough to bring them here. I was afraid, that the place will be marked by them. When I was looking for place where I could be alone with Rooney, it came to my mind, but she wanted to meet at hotels in big cities in America. 

"Did you bring anyone here?" Y/N asks as she reads your mind.

"I didn't." I answer. 

"Why? It is beautiful here." She points to the water. 

I am very pleased by the fact, she loves it. 

"It is, my love." I squeeze her waist. "I did not have the need to bring anyone here. Andrew was...Andrew. And the others...You have to understand one thing. Those were affairs. It is not like you can travel together without constant worry." I explain. I know she's not stupid, but I want her to know, that she's so special. 

"I know, Cate." Y/N is rolling her eyes. "It's just that...I feel somehow special right now, being here with you. It feels like a dream, the dream I didn't even have the courage to dream about. And you think I'm crazy!" She comment my laughing. 

"Oh trust me, you are special. In every way you could imagine and more." I kiss her cheek. 

We watch the beautiful surface, which is normally turquoise, but right now the sun is low and it's shine makes the water gold. We remain silent for ten minutes until Y/N says something about the lyrics for the perfect song of her own. She says she wrote the song about the time she spent with me. I am blessed, but I am afraid that she sees me as better person than I am. Then we talk a little about our future plans. 

And that is where is goes wrong. 

"I was thinking that Switzerland or Italy could be great for us. You know, it is close to England and to America, but we would have our private time..." I think aloud. 

"Hmmm...I don't know. I need to be present in cities. You shoot the movie and than you're done. But I hope to have some regular shows in US and..." she says looking at me. I already turned my head to the side to hide my disappointment. "Hey hey." She takes my hand and the other is used to turn me to her. "We will think about it, ok. You're my number one, Cate. There's my music...and there's you!" She shows the heights. 

"I don't have to be, Y/N. I am adult, I get it. I will move wherever you want to." I say, already not wanting to talk about it more. This is my low self esteem. 

Oscar actor afraid of her feelings. Way to go. 

"Cate. You need to listen, really. I want us be happy. I want you to have your career. I know that you disappeared, but when you're ready, you will want to continue with what you're best in the world. And that's acting. Don't limit yourself. We will think of somenthing, together. I want you to be happy, not only in love area, but in every way. Get it?" She tries. She truly does. 

I am blushing so hard. 

I love the way you tie me down
False words would never be allowed
When I am yours
When we are home

"That was...well said. Hm hm. Alright, I agree." I smile. 

And she does too. 

Y/N continues. "I know you have to spend some time in Berlin, US, with your children. We can manage that. I will travel with you and than you can go with me. It would be helpful to have like the permanent home somewhere, but I would not want to stay there without you, you know. When we get married, we can..." Y/N says like she talks about groceries. 

"You thought about that?" I sound more surprised than I wanted but I can't help it. 

"I did. Now I'm thinking where did my woman go? You're way too surprised by the fact I want to be with you" She laughs. 

That is kind of true. I have to be myself again. I miss my hard ego. 

"No, I am not. And enough about this." I say slowly. I get up, drink the rest of cocktail from the glass. In one movement, I take off my shirt. Then the shoes and pants go. While slowly moving towards the lake with head held high, I loose my bra and panties. When I run to the cold water, I just turn around, wink at Y/N, who is staring at me with her mouth open. 

"I am just more surprised, that you are not here with me naked, asking me to fuck you!" I call to her with my mysterious smile before disappearing under the surface. 

I know she will be.