Wonderland

You wait for Cate to finish her talk with Ellen. After a moment, you hear her walking up the stairs to your bedroom. You put the book down (You are reading Where'd you go Bernadette, btw) and watch the door.

But she's not coming.

You step to the hall and find her staring somewhere in empty place.

"Cate? "

She turns around to you, avoiding your eyes. "I am going to get changed. "

"What happened? I heard you laughing and.. " You want to take her hand into yours.

"Nothing happened for Gods sake! " She snaps at you.

You leave her hand and let Cate go away from you.

What the fuck happened?

After and hour, hearing only silence and sound of your thoughts, you can't decide if you should go to sleep or get yourself drunk or wait for Cate and the date. Well, it seems the date won't happen.

So you go with drinking.

When you sit in kitchen with vodka in the biggest glass you've found, you start to cry. You are angry on her, angry for she's not talking to you.

"Can you please come outside in 10 minutes? Please? "

You almost get a heart attack, not really expecting someone near you, but you're happy that she came to you.

"Oh, I don't think so. See, I am busy, Cate. " You point to your vodka with ironic smile.

"I respect that. I just want to be with you, well, take you on the date, you know. I promise we will talk, Y/N. " She looks straight in your eyes. "So will you wait outside? "

"Alright, but this is not fair, Cate. I love you but I don't know where I stand with you. I am going, but only to hear what you have to say. "

And with that, Cate, all enthusiastic, quickly hugs you and runs away.

She is...chaos. My chaotic addiction.

After 10 minutes, You wait outside in front of the house, not really in mood, but truth to be told, you are kind of excited what she's up to. You hear the noisy engine and turn around to that noise.

And there she is. You can't remember why you were mad. You can't remember your life before her. You wouldn't play a note on the piano in this moment. Because..

HER.

Creature from heaven, her eyes are the only world you want to exist in.

"Will such an extraordinary lady be my company for a night? " She says with her low flirtatious voice

"How did you...? You are driving a motorbike..? " You manage to say like an idiot.

"Aside from other things, yes. Get on. " She smirks. "Put on the helmet,place your hands around me baby and hold me tight, will you. " She says and you know she refers more than one thing.

"Where are you taking me? "

"To everything and nothing. " Cate winks at you. "It is 11 PM already, we have to be there at midnight, let's go! " And with that Cate starts the engine and you both drive to the dark night, having only each other.

Cate is like wild animal while she's driving. She enjoys the freedom. You love this side of her.

To be exact, you love every side of her.

She looks sexy as hell in the overal she's wearing. You hold her tight around her waist and feel her scent. After a while, you place your chin close to her neck and watch the road.

"Are you ok back there? Am I going too fast? "

"It's perfect. I love you. " You whisper.

Cate says nothing.

When you stop in front some old gas station, you can see the stars. There is nothing and no one around you two. Taking off your helmet, you just want to ask if it's the place she meant to take you but Cate interrupts you, turning her blond head towards you.

"I know you heard everything, and I am happy that you did. Understand that, Y/N. I love you, too and you are love of my life. I want to prove it to you everyday for the rest of our lives. " She takes your hand and kisses it gently. "I suppose I should have told you before. " You are taken back for what she said. Before you even start to breathe, she throws her hair around and drives more to the night.

She is something.

Hi everyone,

Thank you for reading the story! It reached over 2,2 K readings, thank you!

I think I will make many chapters....

Also, I see Cate in real life as a strong, mysterious, complicated and passionate person so I want to keep her that way in my story.

And the last one, I do not own the picture but she is so beautiful! That photoshoot is hotness.