Sweet Surrender

When she comes to the kitchen, you don't know what to say and where to look. You feel like she will know how you feel the moment you look to her eyes.

"Thank you for the T-shirt. The shower was really nice, I feel much more relaxed, now. " She says kindly.

"No problem. And here is our late dinner, not fancy but hope you'll like it. " You wink at her but feel embarrased because now you have to look at her and you feel aroused by what you see. She is wearing your long white T-shirt which is wet at some places from her hair and she is not wearing pants, the t-shirt ends right below her ass. Her make-up is off and her eyes seem to have more blue color than ever.

Oh my God.

You both start to eat in silence and once in a while you stare at each other with smile. When you're finished, she helps you clean up the plates. You are not sure how to end the night or what to do. You just want to kiss her, be with her, hug her and touch her.

But maybe she reads your mind.

"Y/X, darling, thank you for the dinner and everything, really. You are not sure what to say or what to do next, are you? I would like to tell you, that I feel the similar way. So let's not be afraid. " She offers you her hand and you take it into yours.

"Cate, I know, there is so much of what happened...I just want you to feel comfortable with me and..." You say and hope she gets you.

"I am. " And with that, she places a kiss on your lips with soft moan.

When you broke the kiss, you lead her upstairs to show her the bedroom, which is close to your room. You would love to spend the night with her, but first, it is too early, second, she would not want that and third, you are so confused with the whole love feeling thing.

Okay, you would love to spend the night with her.

You show her the door to your room and stop in front of her bedroom.

"So this is your room, if you need me, I am snoring in my bedroom. " You both laugh. "and make yourself at home. " You tell her.

She smiles and hugs you. She put her chin on your shoulder and you feel her breath on your neck. She is so fragile like this, the exact opposite of how she acts as an actor in talkshows etc...well, she reads your mind again.

"Thank you, again. And I am sorry for being so vulnerable. I am not usually like this and most of the time it is fun being around me if you like stupid, naughty and sarcastic jokes. " She tries to lighten the situation.

"Okay, I take that as a promise for later. " You smile. And with that you go to your room. You feel her waiting and look at you before she comes to her bedroom. Once you close the door behind you, you are relieved that you're alone but at the same time you miss her already.

You lay down and cover yourself with a blanket, staring at the ceiling.

What is she doing right now? Is she okay here? Is she thinking about me and the kisses? What does all of this mean? What about her safety, is he going to looking for her? Cate Blanchett in my house?!!

Your head is filled with a lot of questions. But one thing is sure, you want to be close to her, be there for her. And with that, you start to fall asleep.

When you wake up from the nightmare, which contained running with Cate from some psycho, you take a look at your phone. It's 2:05 AM. You see an unread message. It's from her from 1:45. You open the message.

Trouble sleeping. Goodnight darling, you are my angel.

C.

You are suddenly up and you wonder, if she fell asleep or if she's still awake. You decide to go check on her. You open the door which belongs to her bedroom and look at her.

So beautiful.

Her blonde hair is not moving, she sleeps peacefully. You are disappointed but glad she is ok. When you want to close the door, you hear a whisper.

"I didn't want to wake you. " She sits up.

You go closer to her and caress her hair.

"Do you need a company? Do you have nightmares? " You say.

"Nightmares are not the reason why I can't sleep. Not tonight. " She says sadly. And you realize you hear music playing on her phone.

I've crossed the last line
From where I can't return
Where every step I took in faith betrayed me
And led me from my home

And sweet surrender
Is all that I have to give

Take me in, no question's asked
You strip away the ugliness that surrounds me
(Who are you?)
Are you an angel?

Am I already that gone?
I only hope that I won't disappoint you
When I'm down here on my knees
(Who are you?)

No. No. No. Of course, it's my music playing. I want to bury my head in the sand.

"And what is the reason? " You stare at her, not knowing what she means.

And instead of answering, she places her hand on your cheeks and starts to kiss you. This time it's pure passion. You are surprised at first, but after a few seconds, you start to kiss her back. You hear her moaning when you touch her hips. She kisses your neck and shoulders and you are in heaven.

You have never felt this way.

You have to take a break to look at her. You see her silhouette in the dark, her perfect body shape and blue eyes piercing to your soul. She takes off your robe, wasting no time to explore your naked body. She is going after everything she wants, this is how you thought she would be, before you met her. She takes an initiative. You are lost in her and she loves it.

While Cate is kissing your breasts, you take off her t-shirt. She has the body of a goddess. You are even more in love with her. She is so sexual and at the same time angelic. The taste of her is like a drug.

She slows down with her touching and kissing. "Is this the right thing for you to do? " She asks with serious and little bossy voice.

"Yes. "

And with that, she smiles at you and places your hand at her chest, where her heart is beating.