Throwing

Knock.

Knock.

You wake up in the middle of the night with body covered is sweat. What the hell is that sound?

Slowly, opening the door and you see...no one. Maybe that was your mind playing with you in your sleep. Exhausted again, you move to your bed and watch the dead ceiling.

What you could not notice is the pair od eyes watching you from behind the window.

The day is keeping you busy enough to think about your personal demons. Life with Jenny became fun, but a little stereotype. Well, it's better to be bored than drama which you almost didn't survived.

Drama with her.

Since her disappearance, you are nervous, like something is in the air. She is in the air...her presence, lingering around you in weird way. You began to believe, that she's alive and alright. The only thing that does not suit her is her not talking to Andrew, leaving her stuff at home and not wanting to be with her kids.

"Earth to Y/N! "

"Sorry, I just..." as you start play the chorus of your new song.

Into this night I wander
It's morning that I dread
Another day of knowing of
The path I fear to tread

Oh into the sea of waking dreams
I follow without pride
It's nothing stands between us here
And I won't be denied

"Take your time, it's okay. " says Matt, the drummer and the member of your new band.

"This part is...too slow. The lyrics are more dominant, adding some beats will do it. " You think aloud.

"Okay, you're the boss. But we have to make the new arrange til Thursday. We're opening the festival with this on Friday night. "

"I know. We're gonna make it, don't worry. " You are confident.

"We have to, Y/N. Thousands and thousands of people are coming to that festival only to see you and hear you music. Isn't it amazing??!! " Matt is so happy.

But you're not. You know what publicity do to one's life and you would like to keep living in private.

You swallow and try not to think about it now. It's going to be okay.

7 months ago

She is looking at you with cold stare, but you know there is a pain behind that. You need her to take you, touch you, fuck you hard, not leaving you.

"And what about the promises you gave me? How can you throw us away?! " You cry. Eyes exhausted, empty soul, the weakest legs. With your heart aching, you can't believe her.

"I'm sorry, I can't do this anymore, darling....I... " She doesn't look at you, only stares to the dark night. Her elegant body doesn't move. Tall and proud, yet desperate and warm. You can't read her.

As you never have.

"Don't call me that!!. This is the last time you've seen me. I understand your choices, I do. But you don't even tell me what's in that letter and that's what's breaking my heart. I've forgiven you before, for running away, not talking to me. But I won't do it again, Cate. I love you. " You have to take a deep breath, "And I always will. I hope my heart will never care again for anyone. " You cry loud now. You don't know how you'll survive this. That pain.

That fucking pain.

And she just let you leave.

You never turned around to see her tears and breakdown. Her soul unmasked, losing the love of her life.

On Thurday night, everything is ready for tomorrow concert. You just need your sleep and be present. Your voice is in good state since you don't drink anymore.

Jenny is out with her female friends so you're kind of relieved to have a night for yourself so you can read the lyrics again and try to remember everything for the event.

There's a storm coming so you need to close the windows around the house. As you look out to the garden and to the sky, you feel it again.

No.

You want to close the door to the garden and the very familiar smell fills your nose.

No.

Her smell, her parfume. 

Sorry guys, this is short chapter, I know. The next one will be better!