Stupid

Hi guys, hope you like the story. This one is kinda sad but wait for the end :-) I have some ideas for next chapters already. 

Also, I do now own the pictures, Cate or Andrew or the others. It is fiction. 

Thanks for reading! XX

Cate POV

I am very relived that y/n forgave me. I was stupid to think that I can do whatever I want without her being hurt. It was always like that with my personality. Since I was a child, I was too hard on myself, didn't allow anyone to see my soft side. And Andrew made it worse. I had to pretend my loyality to him but didn't feel like it. I searched for something else instead. Then it came and I was happy. She was my fire and everything, started as an affair and ended with both our hearts broken. Gillian is happy now, she provocated me via social media and I got angry, but I get her now.

And then came Rooney. I can not talk about her without crying even though it has been a few years since she left me. She wanted me for the rest of her life. And again, I was stupid. I was afraid to lose my image, career, happy fake bubble. But she did not fight for me. She was too proud. Now I know she was not the one.

After Rooney, when I was so devastated, I got to work with Sandy. She became my soulmate. The treasure I loved. It happened one night, there was a comfort, satisfaction, passion, of course, but we agreed on being only friends, we needed that more at the time. I am happy to have her by my side, she is the person I can talk to about everything. God, how gratefull I am for her.

Well, and there is y/n. What an extraordinary woman...and since I met her, I can't see anyone but her. The time with her is magnificent and I am falling for her more and more. She suggested that I could come back to her house for some time. So I am here and we are living together again. She have not said "I love you, too. " yet, but I understand she is carefull now.

I am going through the script for the upcoming movie called Don't Look Up. It is not my thing, to be honest, but it will be fun. And since there is only drama in my life, maybe the easier job comes right on the time.

"What are you doing? " I feel her arms hugging me from behind.

"This the new script I told you about. " I turn my head to her and smile at her.

"Oh..Oh will you show me??! " She is excited to see the script. How cute!

"Okay, but you have to show me what you have been doing in the studio, first" I tease her.

She takes my hand and leads me downstairs to her studio. She pushes me to the couch and sits behind the grand piano. "It is not done, yet, so take it as a little preview, ok.. "

"Sure, darling. " I am surprised that she does not protest to play but I listen.

Morning smiles
Like the face
Of a newborn child
Innocent, unknowing

Winter's end
Promises
Of a long lost friend
Speaks to me of comfort

But I fear
I have nothing to give
I have so much
To lose here in this lonely place
Tangled up in your embrace
There's there's nothing I'd like better than
To fall...

I feel my tears streaming. This is it. This is the breaking point for my soul. I feel everything, no more lies, no more coming back. I love her more than anything else.

She stops playing. Looking at me all confused.

"You are the one for me, y/n. This is so beautiful, intimate, your words speak to my soul... And.. " I can barely speak myself which is not typical of me.