Black & White

And she tells you.

You cannot believe your ears. You hear the most beautiful melody, the irony of it is that its mixed with her words.

"to rape me."

To rape me, to rape me, to rape me. 

Rape her.

You stand up and take your jacket. You're shaking with anger. And with fear. You need to kill him. That's the only way to absorb this. 

"Y/N??! Where are you going?!" Cate calls and wipes her tears from tired eyes. "Please, stay with me, please!" 

"I am going to kill him. I don't care anymore. This is too much to take." You shake with your head. You see red right now. 

"Okay, and how on Earth you could help me by murdering him? It's done. And you'll end up in prison leaving me heartbroken. Is that solution to this? " Cate cries. 

"I don't care!!!" You scream. 

"Alright. Goodnight." She turns around and goes to back to bed. 

You run to the door but slowly you realize that she's got a point. You need to be here for her, she is the one who suffered the big trauma and got hurt. So you move back to her.

"I am sorry, Cate, you are right. I just...Okay, I am here. I just want to erase it from our minds." You kneel before her. 

Cate looks down and smiles. "Kneeling.."

"before my queen, yes" You smile, too. 

Maybe we can heal her, together. Our love will.

Two hours ago

As she's hugging you, you let her speak, well, when she's ready. You feel her warm body pressing against yourself, light kisses placed on your neck and her breath causing you shivers. You're about to find out, why the fuck she wanted to end her life. 

Cate places her hands on your shoulders. "Turn around" she whispers with her low voice. You do as she says and there's heaven. Her messy blond hair flying around her head, eyes gazing at you. Oh. Her. eyes. There's something magic there. She was born with this magic. They say that eyes are window to one's soul, but with Cate, it's her soul and something more. Some place you can't even describe. Some fantasy land which she needs to invite you in. 

And she does. 

When you admire her mouth, her lips are relaxed. You learned that when she's calm, she laughs with her gums to be seen. It's cute. But beside that, her lips are perfect, nicely shaped. Perfectly matching with your own. When you kiss her mouth, she closes her eyes and her nose reveals some lines. It's the scene you want to be in for the rest of your life. 

Always. 

You touch lightly her shoulders and collar bone, her ribs are you, you can feel them. She's really thin now. Tiny in your embrace but stil queen. 

I stare for a while

the world around us disappears

it's just you and me

on my island of hope

a breath between us could be miles

let me surround you

my sea to your shore

let me be the calm you seek

oh and every time I'm close to you

there's too much I can't say.

She begins. She tells you, how Andrew got her locked up in empty bedroom for 22 days. He took her phone and told the kids she needed to leave for work. 

"You know...I didn't want to scare them, so I remained silent...I didn't want them to know, what kind of person their father is..."  She simply said.

She told you, how she didn't eat, he gave her some food and water but she gave up. 

"And that was that thing about ending your life?" You ask with tears already shocked what the fuck.

Not yet, she said. It got worse and you wanted to throw up hearing that...thing. One evening that motherfucker invited some friends, they got drunk and got to the room, laughing at her state. Andrew told them, they can play with her if they want. They had masks over their faces not to be recognized. He told Cate that she will be free if she's going to stay with him, but needs to erase  you from her life and deny her orientation. 

She rejected. She fucking rejected! 

They were going to rape her. She told you all details. 

"...rape me, but didn't." She looked down. But before that she saw your your horrified expression.

She explained to you, that she acted, convinced them she wished to have a group sex so they backed off, she was not the fantasy of weak woman for them. But Andrew returned and he was touching her, took off her clothes while beating her and put his fingers inside her because of his non functional dick. 

Thank god. But still! He hurt hur, touched her! 

She wanted to die  right there and after, too. Cate tried to think of how she would end to save herself from another hurting and maybe dying there of exhaustion.

"I almost hang myself on sheets." She stated.

One day, he forgot to lock the room so she run and run. To you. "To you, my darling. my love. I missed you so much. Those days...I was thinking of you. Talked to you in my mind. You saved me."

And that both broke and fixed your heart.

Unravel me
Untie this chord
The very centre of our union
Is caving in
I can't endure
I am the archive of our failure

Back to "now"

After laying together holding each other, Cate is about to have a shower. You are both emotionally exhausted. 

"You coming?" She's invinting you to have an intimate moment in shower with her. 

"I...." You don't know what to do right now. You want to hold her and never let go, but that's not the way to live, right? 

"I understand, my love. Take your time and don't be there too long." Cate points to your head. She already knows your inside your head with your thoughts. 

You open the bottle of wine, lit up your cigarette and sit in the window. 

Unravel me
Untie this chord
The very centre of our union
Is caving in
I can't endure
I am the archive of our failure

Next day

To be continued....

Hi guys (gays)! 

Sorry for not updating for a long time. Too much work with music, lyrics and other stuff. 

I am so excited to see Cate on Graham Norton Show!!! It's been ages since her last present appereance!