Elsewhere

Where are we? " Cate seems really confused and you find it funny.

"Well, my lady Catherine Elise, I promised you the sun and the stars, didn't I? " You step out of the car, go around it, open the door and take her hand to help her step out. You drag her behind the corner of the bulding and than you stop waiting for her reaction.

You stand in an old small airport, holding Cate's hand and looking at a plane.

"Is this for real? " Cate asks with wide eyes.

"Oh, no, just wait for real plane... " And with that, you laugh a little while watch the time on you phone. "....which arrives right...now. " You start to walk towards the runaway.

You hear the engine from above, the sound you love so much. And then there's a shadow of the plane you are waiting for.

It continues its landing. You are happy. Planes have been your passion since your childhood. You remember Cate standing somewhere behind you. You turn around and she looks at you almost scared. You wave at her to follow you and she does. Now you are both standing in front your plane.

"How

"How...is it? I mean, where..." Cate seems to have no words.

"Look who lost all the words suddenly. " You laugh and caress her low back. "It is mine, yes. I bought it few years ago, it was old and broken. My cousin helped me to renovate it and we made a deal to own it together. We both made our licenses to be able to fly. " You wink at her.

"It unbelievable! You amaze me, darling. " She kisses your cheek and you feel yourself blushing at the touch. Before you can kiss her back, the door behind pilot cabin opens and your older and very gay cousin stands and shouting at you.

You grab Cate's arm and you take the steps up.

"I see you brought your lady..hmmm, y/n. I am Karen, by the way. " She offers hand to Cate.

"I am Cate, nice to meet you" As she accepts the hand.

"Such a beauty" She smirks and takes off her jacket which reveals her blue collar working clothes.

You step inside the plane, Karen shows you some technical news, talks for a while, then she stays in cabin and you go to the back to get ready for departure. You are sitting with Cate on the sofa, holding hands, she places her head on your shoulder and you watch the wing going up leaving the world bellow you.

This is the happiness I've been looking for.

"Where are we going, my love? " She whispers to your ear.

"Wherever you want, my love. " You reply. "Would you like to go somewhere by the ocean or lake, maybe? "

"Sounds perfect. " She is excited.

"Okay, let me show you something first." You stand up. The interior of the plane is very modern, it has everything. It was very expensive to make it look like that, but you are proud of yourself that you could do it.

You open the drawyer to get the remote. You press the button and the big table with food and champagne appears from nowhere. Cate almost yelps with surprise. You pour the champagne into glasses.

"You hungry? " You ask her.

"Not really,I just...this is so surreal. I mean...being with you is extraordinary. I am happy, y/n. Thank you. " Cate stares into your eyes.

"No need to thank me, Cate. I'm happy that you're happy and safe. " You tell her.

She puts the strand of her hair behind her ear. Sits on your lap and starts to kiss you. This is the perfect moment. You are both aroused sexually but at the same time lost in each other with your hearts. You feel the sun shining on your faces, so you stop the kissing.

"What.. " Cate asks dissapointed.

"Look." You press button on the remote and whole side of the plane disappears, leaving only glass transparent wall. You see the most beautitul view. This is why you built this. Perfect.

Cate gasps

Cate gasps. She comes closer to the glass and touches it with her fingers. Then she stares to the sun and starts crying. You hug her from behind.

"I promised you sun and stars. " You whisper. And you both watch the beautiful scenery in front of you, staying in embrace. After few minutes, you hear the signal prom pilot cabin.

"Now it is time for the main course. " You tell Cate playfully.

"Oh...I hope so. " She answers and start to touch you on your neck.

"Save it for later. I am talking about our trip. Let's see the ocean. " Taking her hand, you lead her to pilot cabin. You push her to sit down and press her seatbelt. Karen stands up.

"Enjoy, you lovebirds." And she's gone.

You sit in the captain seat and put the captain cap on, then check every control and prepare everything for landing. You turn around to see Cate. She is insensely watching you with open mouth.

"You ok?" You ask with smile.

"Yes, oh, sure. You are...very sexy, you know.. " She winks at you.

You turn your head back and smile for yourself. In next thirty seconds, you manage to land the plane safely. That was the best flight.

Before you have time to turn around to look at Cate, you feel hands covering your eyes and her sitting on your lap again.

"Oh, how nice is to take the biggest world actress far away with my plane. " You smirk.

"I love you, y/n, with plane or without it. And please, no acting this time. " She says with her low voice and accent, then she pushes her tongue in your mouth and begins to touch you everywhere.

She loves me. Cate Blanchett loves me and wants me, that is gonna be unbelievable forever.