Time

Cate POV

I feel so much happiness. Y/N took me on trip to the ocean, by plane, which she operated by herself! I was so amazed that she organized everything. I told her I love her and that I do not want to act anymore. This is new feeling for me, because I was never free to be me...

We walk by the ocean, our hands linked together. There is no one around, the only sound I can hear are the waves and her laugh. We took off our shoes to feel the warm sand and water. Y/N brought a small blanket and when we found the perfect spot to sit, she placed the blanket to ground and now we are sitting next to each other. It is only her and me, I mean just me, ordinary unknown person who fell in love.

I hold Y/N's hand and she rest her head on my shoulder.

"I love you, Cate. " She whispers to my ear.

I smile. This is never getting old, I want to hear that everyday. "I love you to, baby. This is beautiful place. I have to tell you the truht, today is the most perfect day of my life. " I whisper back.

"Well, don't make these kind of statements, yet. There is more to come in our life. " She tells me and looks me in the eyes. Many times she told me how she adored my eyes, but hers are magical. I have been always interested in people, observing them, noticing the parts about their character and details of aspects. But with Y/N, I am so drown to her. Everything about her is alluring. I guess this is what love does to me.

"Allright, I will wait for more perfect day, but this is number one, for now. " I chuckle.

"Do you want to swim? " Y/N asks.

"hmmm...I am worried to answer that question. " I smirk.

"That it the bad answer. " She says as she stands up, takes of her pants, then her shirt and her underwear, too! Y/N smirks at me and runs to the ocean. Before I can realize what I am doing, I am naked, too and run after her. I do not think about anything, it is just us being us.

We hug tight, she starts to kiss my lips so sensually, I feel myself getting wet and not from the sea. We make out like our lifes depend on it. This is what I love about Y/N. She is this introverted woman, but she can be really confident and passionate. She touches me everywhere and even though the water is cold, I feel hotness from her hands and body. I can not hold it any longer, I have to touch her and I am going straight forward. I caress her thights under the surface, she does the same. I moan so loud.

"Now, you will not forget this day, too, baby. " I tell her and start to fuck her with my fingers. She does the same, but I want to take the lead this time, so I stop her and let her concetrate on her pleasure. When I get her to the point, when she can not take more, I speed up my movements and press my thumb to her clit. I love to fuck women, I mean, I do not enjoy it with men and did not enjoy it with Andrew. I am alive with women in general.

"Come for me, my love. " and she does. She screams with pleasure and we are lucky that we are alone in the area. After the climax, she collapses on me and we hug again.

"Well, that was..." She is looking for words.

"oh take the time to find the words. " I chuckle to her neck.

"Otherworldly, perfect, magic, sexy, hard to resist, orgasmic, fucking awesome...I will definitely write the song about this," She says.

"That, my darling, is making me proud. " I pretend to be proud with my voice.

Then I kiss her once more and we swim back to the coast. The sun starts to go down so we have to get dressed. When we are done, I want to go back to the plane, but I feel something on my back. I turn around and there is the most enchanting view. I stare at it with open mouth.

Y/N puts her arm around my waist and we watch the sun going down

Y/N puts her arm around my waist and we watch the sun going down. Together, in love, just us, forever.

"The famous Catherine Blanchett is romantic, wow." She smirks.

"I am not! I just love the nature...But..Should we wait for the stars, too? " I ask her still amazed.

"The only star which is worth to wait stands here next to me, my queen." She replies and we laugh.

Now I am afraid. Afraid, that I would be not to be able to exist without her.

Third person POV

What Cate and Y/N didn't know was that Andrew found out about Cate's new life and he is not happy about it.

Andrew: That bitch will pay.