Travel To The Past.

I wake up to the sound of knocking at the door. And I'm in my home it's almost alien to me. Bloss, sorry to tell you, it's Emma's parent's home, not yours.

I hear the birds outside, singing their songs as the luke-warm sun shines on my bed. The clouds are quick to cover the atmosphere as the glow I was laying in, goes away. I lay awake for a few more seconds before realising that someone needs to open the door. I guess Lucus and Emma aren't home so I have to do it.

I sweep my legs off the edge of the bed, the cool air colliding against my skin as I tiptoe downstairs and swing open the door.

Harry. 

"Harry?"

"Blossom" He smiles. That's a surprise.

I look at the clock behind me. 9 am. "Harry, you're..." I look at him. "Not waking me up at 7 o'clock in the morning." I smile.  It is a surprise. I can't remember one time he woke me up later. I know he's an early bird as he passes my room each morning to go downstairs to do early-bird stuff.

I let him in. "Love, I'm sorry about the other day," I look at him. I thought we're over that. Well no, we weren't I guess. Bloss, you leaving doesn't mean the problem's over. "Hope you're feeling better, you okay?"

"I'm fine thanks. I've just been getting on with my book,"

"How are you getting on with it?" He asks.

"It's... going," I reveal.

"You're really not going to tell me about the book are you?" I mean, at least I can keep a few secrets. Some bigger than others but that's beside the point. He snickers and gives me a brief yet warm hug that I wish could've lasted longer.

"Nope, you can find it out for yourself when it comes out," I explain. I lead him into the living room and smile. "So, how come you came over?" I'm not complaining but he must have a reason. 

"To see you," That is not a convincing answer. That's equivalent to saying ' why did you come to the amusement park?' 'because I wanted to look at the rides.' I mean, I already know he was most likely here for me, but why is he? I wouldn't be here for me.

I laugh. "That can't be your only reason," I wait for him to answer. All he does is look at me and does a weak smile. He's telling the truth. "You can't be serious, right?" I question. Nope, he's completely serious. Butterflies appear in my empty, hungry stomach. I scrunch up my nose and go red like a rose. That rhymed, I should be a poet. No, Bloss, please don't.

Anyways, sometimes, he is too nice. One day I'll repay him.

I look to the side distracting myself with the floor. "So," I smile "I've got a job interview tomorrow." I smile. His face lights up. "At a cafe, just to earn some money," 

"Love that's amazing," He smiles. "What time is it?"

"I need to be there by 10 am" He smiles "What about you?"

"What about me?" He asks.

"I mean, we've been talking about me, what about you?"

"Me?" I nod. "Urm.." he says "I need to babysit for a friend of mine tomorrow and I think that's it,"

"Harry," I say quietly "have you done anything about the pictures? Not as if you can change it but you and Jeff have something worked out, right? Or maybe not, I'm just overthinking, aren't I? I mean either was I guess it's okay because my face wasn't shown but I feel like if I'm not careful then one day they'll know everything about me and I kind of don't want that," He smiles. Rambling, again. I don't understand why he needs to laugh at it, it's just another one of my many flaws.