I promise, goodbye.

He's going to Japan and I can't stop him. 

My smile is no longer beaming and the sky is no longer perfect.

Maybe I'm just overreacting. 

Blossom, you're overreacting.

Right?

I put on a fake smile and hop in the car trying to leave my thoughts behind. I don't even remember what the time is. Then something comes to me.

I've been blanking it out all day to be happy with him. I mean, it's so obvious. He put his luggage in the car, his home is cleaner than possible and I've been acting like none of it happened. I've been acting as if there's no such thing as leaving. 

I tried to forget because I already ruined the day. But I've ignored it for my sake.

"You've stopped humming," He says, beside me. I look at him and his eyes for a brief second before staring back out the tinted windows. "What's on your mind, love?"

"Maybe I just need a drink," I half-whisper. He hesitates to nod before passing be a drink from the back of the car. "Thanks," I flicker a smile before sipping out of the bottle.

Blossom. We get it. You're day sucks. But it's your fault.

Fake it until you make it, I guess.

"Ohh," I fake being interested. "There's some ice cream over there," I point. I can tell Harry knows somethings wrong, but I disregard it. "Be back, what would you like? Looks like there's chocolate, which is your favourite. One of my favourites too." I take out my purse and open the door as the car is stopped at a red light. "I'll be a sec!"

"Bloss we're in the middle of th-"

"Everyone has a crazy side!" I mock as I shut the door. I start dodging the cars as they move forward, successfully. 

"Hey, darlin' what d'you like?" She's not British. Refreshing. 

"Can I have two chocolate ice-creams please?"

She disappears from my sight, to get the ice cream, her hair flowing in the breeze. "There ya go, sunshine, that's £2.50," I search in my purse and all I can find is £2. I'm broke. 50p short.

"I'm short," I murmur.

"Watcha missin' honeybun?"

"50p" I replied.

"Everyone can have a better day," She smiles. SHe doesn't take the money and hands me the ice creams.

"No, I can't do that-"

"Hun," She cuts me off. "You're young. Go out. Run away. Do stuff. Me here is growing grey hair. Now, do you know what I regret most?" SHe asks. I wait for the answer. "Never having the courage to run."

"But-"

"Have a good day now," She smiles, radiating the space between us.

I hesitate to leave after not paying but decide to go. Can't stand here all day.

"Thanks, have a nice day," I smile back.

Now to find Harry.

I know he wouldn't just leave. I'm not him, but I would. Either way, he's most likely not too far. I search the area, getting no luck.

Maybe he has left.

I look down at my feet. 

I've been abandoned.