Confusion of Greetings

I wake up to the sight of Emma Lee.

Emma Lee with a full frown on her face.

"Blossom!" Considering she's using my full name, this can't be good. And even half-asleep Blossom knows that.Dragging me out of my sleep, I see Emma towering over me with her hands on her hips. I sit up and realise I'm supposed to say something.Anything.

What do I say?

I could say anything and everything right now, and no words, sentences or anything comes into my overthinking brain. I just have to improvise. Though, last night, that didn't end up well. I can't even remember how I got into the house, but I'm guessing Ems does. Silence enters the room before rapidly getting kicked out my Emma.

"So?" Oh no. Sassy Emma is here. The bad sass."Where have you been? I told you to go to the park so you can 'start fresh' " That's not how I sound. At all. I did not appreciate that impression."I was going to send a whole search party for you!"

Somehow, my brain is still very much blank.I don't know what to say. I don't know what happened since I got in the Taxi!

"What?" I say in the timidest voice ever. I feel my head tilt to the side.This is not a pleasant alarm clock. And I thought my phone's alarm was bad.

"What? What! What do you mean what? You left this house at 11 am and came back at 4 am the next day! How could I not be worried?" I guess I get her. I would be worried too. I would be too worried to do anything to be fair. But right now I can't think straight. I'm hungry.And tired.

I get up from the couch before quickly being sat back down by Emma.You can tell this isn't good.

"And, and!" She shouts. Though she is at least 3 inches away, it sounds like she is screaming in my ear.I think at the least, our next-door neighbour can hear us."Some One Direction member carried you to the doorstep?" Wait what?See, this is the bit where I don't know what happened.

"What?" Why is this the only words that can physically exit my mouth?I still can't comprehend why Harry Styles decided to not wake me up and decided instead to carry me.

"You've got some explaining to do young lady!" Although I'm a week older than her, she is right. I do need to explain. I nod and pat the space next to me for her to sit down to have our 'Blomma Talk'  We don't really have these talks anymore, as she already knows I'm writing a book and it's still a completely blank document. And it seems the document of boys seems to be blank to so, we haven't really had a Blomma talk is a while. Since James.

"Okay," I say. She cocks my eyebrows.How dare she.Although a good place to start is from the beginning I know I'm going to struggle way too hard to put it into words. "So first...he...then...well," Told you."I went to the Park and sat down by the lakes after getting some te--"

"No, no, tell me the bit where Harry Styles comes in!"

"Okay, okay!" I watch Ems lean back into the couch but I can tell she's drawn to know what happened. In all honesty, so would I. "I sat down to start writing, and then Harry Styles asked me to--"

"Let me guess!" She claps her hand, now leaning into the conversation. "He asks you on a date? Wait, no, he swept you off your feet and drove off into the sunset with you? Yeah, yeah that's it! That would be why you were so late!" Nope. Not like anything that happened at all.I shake my head no.

"He sat down and offered me some--"

"Oh! I bet he offered you wine! I bet then he kissed you!"