Masked

I lay awake, the cool sun shining on the bed I did try and call Ema, she didn't answer. She keeps saying she's doing some 'business'.

I don't want to get up. I want to lay here forever. But I cannot. I sit up and rub my eyes, getting used to the daylight.

I look beside me and I see an asleep Harry with his calm face and his eyelids lightly closed with a subtle glow to him. He looks like an angel. His hair is a mess and his arm is stretched out slightly. I could watch this sight forever.

Last night was a blur, to say the least. 

And I don't regret it.

He wrote a song about me. About me abandoning him after I got the job.

Before that, I saw the Angel himself perform.

And after that, he took away something that I thought he'd never take away.

Butterflies float in my stomach just thinking about it.

I still remember the feel of his soft lips touching my stomach, or his smile against my skin, the way he asked if I were okay, the way he spoke with so much care. I remember the thunder crashing from the outside, one side of Harry's face gleaming in the warm air. I remember the way his hair felt or how red his cheeks were. I remember the feeling of him sliding into me, the way he asked if he was allowed to carry on.

I remember the intimacy that makes my heart flutter and my cheeks burn pink.

Taking me out of my thought, Harry turns over to face me, still asleep as ever. All I can do is smile. He looks so peaceful. His lips that once touched mine are slightly parted and his facial features are calm and soft as he takes slow breaths.

I weave my hands in his hair and I watch him smile,  making me smile back. "Good morning," I whisper, not wanting to interrupt his sleep. I need some water.  

I peel myself off the bed.

Ow.

I ache.

Lots.

I sigh as I slowly start to walk again, trying to ingore the agony.

Then Harry takes my hand, stopping me in my tracks. I turn back to see a half-awake Harry, making my cheeks ache from the pink tint appearing. "Good morning," He says in a croaky, morning voice.

Best sound in the world, may I just add.

"How was your sleep, love?" He croaks.

My heart melts to his question, almost forgetting to answer. "Great, Harry," I smile. He smiles back as he bats his eyes open, displaying his beautiful green ones. "Want some water?" I ask.

"Only if you're getting some," He says, sitting up. I smile as I walk away. Ouch. "Sorry, love," He chuckles, making his way off the bed. 

I turn around to face the door as I get swept off of my feet, making my stomach bubble from the ecstatic feeling. I laugh in response as he takes us to the large kitchen. "Harry, I can still walk," I laugh, him not placing me down.

"From what I can see, you can't walk so, I will assist you, Miss Harriet," He jokes as I reach up to take two cups from the cupboard, my heart still clenching, stomach aching from the thrill.

"Why thank you, Mr Styles," I smile, him carrying me to the sink. I turn on the sink and fill up the empty glasses as I see him roll his lips in, staring at my face up and down. I turn off the running water as he places me down on the cold floor, making me shiver slightly.