Maybe

"If we're going to catch this plane, we're going to have to be fast,"

He looks at the time and his face goes into full panic.

On the other hand, I'm never going to New York again. Some things are meant to be forgotten. I think people spend too much time not forgetting.

Now, fair enough I can't forget it.

I wanted to see Harry and Tobias hug or play It together. And although it'll never be fine to me, it's going to have to be fine.

Fair enough I'll never remember my last hug from them both. The only thing that is a part of them is around Harry's neck. The thing that belongs to Harry. The necklace.

We jump out knowing we have only 10 minutes left before the plane leaves. With our bags, I don't have any, we run into the crowd.

UK, London sets off in 7 minutes.

With all our force we run, the same adrenaline as the first time is running through my veins.

We stop to grab our tickets.

Why is this taking forever?

We need to go!

UK, London sets off in 2 minutes.

The crowd slows us down, but I think that's what I like about it.

Uk, London sets on in 15 seconds.

We swerve through the last few people and just about make it on the plane.

Our face red, we're both equally out of breath, Harry swings me on top of his lap.

I go in for a kiss until someone interrupts.

The same girl at the ice cream stands back in the UK is there. I pause to recollect the memories of her telling me to let go. Harry and I both look at her.

"Told ya." She says proudly.

Harry confused, I know exactly what she's on about. I turn back to Harry and cup his cheeks as he holds my lower back, making my stomach flip. "It's a long story." I smile.

Now thinking about it, I never really 'let go'. I've been trying to fix my problems. That's not letting go at all. I guess forgetting is harder than running from it. I mean god it hurts. It kills. I will never forget. That would hurt too bad. Maybe just because I'm not here, doesn't mean he's not here now.

Maybe finally I managed to start fresh.

And maybe happy endings do exist.

And maybe, just maybe,

This Time I'm Ready To Run.