DayDream: Harry

UK FEBRUARY 2018

"This looks good," I say to Jeff. I smile as we walk around my small hotel room. "It's not a busy place and I can go to Japan quite easily from here." I give out the pros being here. Of course, there are cons too. For example, it is quite cramped in here but I don't expect too much.

"Okay, you're all set." He says, walking towards the door "You know what to do when you need me?" He asks doing to cheesiest smile.

"I'll call you!" I finish off our inside joke. I don't think I'll ever get to explain what the joke is because it's such a long story. Plus, it'd ruin the joke.

"Bye Jeffery!" I call out, him out the door.

"Still not my name!" He responds back to me. "Harold."

"Hey!"

I think Jeffery has a nice ring to it. Similar to Chad.

I love chad.

I sit on the bed, which is surprisingly comfier than I expected, bored as ever. Even life is getting boring. Come on H, you just moved into this area, there's something you can do.

Plus, I'm only here for a day before I go back to my London home.

Then it comes to me.

I think Jeff said there's a pond around this area.

Doesn't hurt to take a look.

I take a loaf of bread from the counter and push myself out the door.

I run down the flights of stairs, the noise echoing until I reach the bottom where I'm met with a glass door. I run out the door and walk towards the location I need to find.

I see a sign and follow it.

I'm here.

I walk down the path with yellow leaves covering it and then I look up. There's nowhere to sit.

I look at all the families sat on the benches and I look at all the possibles outlets from the situation.

Until I see a half-full bench.

Bullseye.

I also see the sad looking girl on it, she sort of looks stressed sat at her laptop.

I guess there's only one way to find out.

"Excuse me,"

"Can I sit here?"