Love Masks

"Love."

He turns to me, confused about what I'm saying.

If I'm being honest, I'm confused too. I'm not a person who believes in love. Not anymore, anyway. He swims closer to me and wraps his arms around my bare waist, making my heart erupt into small pieces.

"Happiness, joy and love." I finally finish the sentence he's been longing to hear.

Even in the darker sky, I see his cheeks fade to pink. There's a jitter in the stomach I can't explain, but it's not going away. I know exactly how I feel. I feel stupid for not knowing.

Maybe I just was ignoring it.

He smiles as if he knew all along as his wet lips touch mine. His tongue enters my mouth, making the jittering feeling stronger than before, as I feel love. 

I feel love.

I move my hands into his wet hair as the kiss becomes more intense, making me want him even more. The taste of sweetness enters my mouth, the smell of his skin mixing with the salt of the water intoxicating my lungs.

I melt into his arms so he holds me up, making our foreheads touch as he smiles into our long kiss.

"I love you, Harry."

He smiles even more at the words that I didn't know would ever come out of my mouth. My heart flutters as he squeezes my hips, making me smile against those perfect lips of his. I sink into his body, wanting his touch more and more.

It feels like a first kiss all over again.

The feeling, the taste, everything.

I pull away to take a breath as he's already sucked all the air out of me.

"You said..." He pants "You said you don't believe in love."

I did.

Our noses touch, making him do a soft smile. 

"I guess we're both hypocrites."

Barely a millisecond later, he crashes his lips into mine making colours explode in my mushed up mind, his tongue slipping in through my lips. My stomach dances as our lips magnetize to each other. 

Yes, the candle burns out, but I'm going to enjoy the scent while it lasts.

***

He slams the door shut, my body connected to his, our clothes wet and transparent.

My stomach explodes as he takes me to the bedroom, too distracted by my lips to care about the fact that it's midnight and we probably shouldn't make too much noise.

He takes off my dress, leaving me in underwear before he quickly connects lips again, goosebumps erupting all over. I love this feeling. I moan into his lips as everything becomes a steamy, quick blur.

The next thing I know, he slips on protection as he suctions onto my bare neck making my heart thump into my warm chest. Without processing anything because of the intimate pleasure I'm feeling, I take my hands and spread them out against his bareback, bringing him closer to me. I feel the warmth from him, making my body turn mushy.

"I love you, Blossom," He whispers, clearly out of breath. My cheeks turn pink, butterflies roaming my stomach as he smiles into the long kiss, making me moan into his neck.

That's probably a hickey. 

He kisses me down the middle of my breasts, making my chest rise like a balloon. He makes his way back up to my lips, longing to meet his, and when they do meet, I feel his hard dick insert into me, making me whimper through my teeth.