Long Drive in the Mercedes Benz

"Shall we?"

His hand reaches out to me and I just sit there. Help. This is mortifying. My jaw drops and words try and leave my mouth but are unable to.

I take a quick glance at my blank computer screen the to Harry's orbs. Him. Or stay here. Now, the reason I'm even here in the first place is to start fresh. This could be me starting fresh. But am I really ready to move on this quickly? Things take time and this may be one of them.

I peer up at him again and his hand is still between us. Why doesn't he give up? I would've given up a long time ago.

I don't know him. He doesn't know me. If anything, I know way more about him, then he does me. He still doesn't know my name, and he doesn't know my personality, my friends. The list could possibly go on for days.

"Harry," I just said his name. I wasn't meant to say that. It sounds weird me saying his name. I feel like a creep for knowing his name, though his fans all know his name. I feel my face turn to a shade of red, and my mouth motions words, but no sound. Blossom. Say it. Nothing to lose. "I don't know you." Done.

"Oh yeah," He says without lowering his hand "I'm Harry." Well, I know that. I meant I didn't know his personality. Looks don't cut it for me. I know he's famous, I know he used to be in One Direction and I certainly know that he is offering me to run off with him to maybe fix my "Writers Block" I simply just don't know him well enough to be friends. Blossom, he doesn't want to be friends. He motions his hand signalling for me to hold on. I really can't I need to write my book.

Though me doing my book isn't 100 per cent 'starting fresh'. It's still a thing that I'm deciding to. I still have to do school, that's not starting fresh. But then Harry could be a murderer for all I know. If I'm perfectly honest, if he was a murderer, that wouldn't be good for his image.

My mind goes blank for all the reasons possible. Is he a good person? Is he going to kidnap me? Is this safe? Should I go for it? Am I a bad person for saying no? All these words fill my head and without thinking, my hand, as shakey as the trees on a blowy day, rises to him. Our fingers touch and so he helps me up. With his other hand, he takes the laptop, making sure it doesn't fall on the floor.

This is it. It's happening.

We walk side by side. A silence overcomes us and I don't really know what to do. I hope he breaks the silence. I can't handle it for much longer.

"So, what's your name, love." Well, my name is certainly not 'love'. I mean he probably will forget my name so I might as well say it. It's not that much use arguing. I mean he's already won me over to take me so he can fix my 'writer's block'.

"Blossom," I reply in a timid voice. "My friends call me Bloss." Why did I tell him that? Well, there's no going back with that, as I've already said it. As I said, he'll forget.

"Pretty name. I like it." He likes my name? Why? It's like me saying I like his name, which I do, but still! My feet stop moving, I halt in the middle of the path. I feel my face go red. I feel like I can't breathe.

"You alright, love?" Still not my name. I try to say I'm fine but words don't leave my mouth. Just talk, Bloss. I look over to him and see that our hands are still connected. When on earth did that happen? I don't think we let go when he helped me off of the bench. Oh god, my hands are probably sweaty and I'm very surprised he hasn't let go.

I would've let go.

Without a word, I walk up beside him, letting go of his hand. It may sound harsh or rude, but I'm not making a fool out of myself. Not again. Not ever.

So, as we were before. Walking, with silence between us.

"Tower Bridge." He blurted. We both stop in our tracks in unison. Without thinking, I stare into Harry's eyes. What does he mean? The tower bridge is so far away. If we're in Black Park, that's not a journey that I'd like to take. Bloss, you did this to yourself. No harm will be done.

"Huh?" I mumble unconsciously. I mean why would we go there?

Bloss, you don't even know if you are going there. Calm down.

"Let's go." He says in a timid yet firm voice. I still don't know why I agreed to this or where he's taking me. But if this is the definition of starting my book and starting fresh, then I'm up for it.

I think I'm up for it.

He leads me to his car, which is a white Mercedes Benz. How does no one know it's him? I mean, it doesn't have a roof. It's a pretty old fashioned car. What if people know it's him today? What if people find out about me? They can't. They wouldn't. Couldn't possibly. Right?

My thoughts get brushed away by the sound of the car door opening. "Sorry, love, normally I'd have my SUV but I thought it was too much a nice day for a spring morning, not to." I nod without saying a word. I can't think of any words to even say, let alone say anything. But he is right. It is a lovely day for spring. I mean back in New York it was slightly colder and would've started getting warmer in May.

I adjust into the seat of the car, putting on the seatbelt. When I tighten the belt, it's as if the air has left the area and yet I finally feel relaxed. It's as if my heart likes it but my brain hates it. Or maybe the other way round. Either way, the car looks ridiculously expensive and vintage, and I should be grateful to be here.

"You ready?" He says whilst glaring into my deep brown eyes. My eyes aren't as nice as his. He probably knows that. No, why would he know, he'll definitely be forgetting me once he drops me off. "You comfy? It's going to be a 50-1 hour drive or more considering we have to get lunch and we'll probably do some things in between," Oh goodness, lot's of mistakes are going to happen, and it's going to be my fault. I nod in satisfaction.

He seems to calm and chill. As if we've known each over for years. Maybe that's just how Harry is. I, on the other hand, feel out of breath and extremely jittery.

He nods in reassurance and puts his own seatbelt on. He takes another look at me before driving to the road. Personally, I don't have a driver's licence, driving looks hard and tiring. But, looking at him do it looks so easy as if he's been doing it all his life.

"You live around the area, love?" why is he still calling me love? I said I'm Bloss. Let's not bring it up. He concentrates on the road, whilst making sure I'm settled. He really doesn't have to worry. I'm perfectly fine.

"Yeah. Yes, I live around here. Back the other way, though," He keeps taking small and quick glances at me in between his driving making sure I know he's listening. It's quite reassuring that he's listening. Blossom, please. You don't know him.

"Past that Cafe booth bit? You know, just before the benches and the pond?" Exactly.

I give him a slight smile. "Yeah, yeah that's it."

My hair blows in the crisp air. The air is cool but doesn't give you shivers. The sun reflects off of the shine of the car. I feel less worried about it all, yet I feel like at any given moment I'll do something wrong.

"It's a lovely day, isn't it, love?"

"Yes, yes it is."