Writer's Midnight Memories

Why is it somehow so tiering sat down in a car whilst someone drives you to a destination?

Maybe its just boredom. This is the only time in probably my existence that I've felt useless as if I have nothing to do. Usually, I'm sat down at my desk, or at a cafe trying to write down my first word on a blank canvas. I've already considered getting my laptop to write but Harry grabbed my wrist and insisted 'Love, today we won't be needing your laptop." He said in a sassy comedic voice 'Put. The laptop. Down.' While snapping his fingers. Then again it would be probably no use getting my laptop as I still have no idea what to say, do, or write.

I suppose that's what has led me here. Sat down bored as ever.

***

"We're here."

The car stops suddenly, snapping me out of my daydreams and deep thoughts. I rub my eyes as if I just woke up then reality kicks in. I'm in a car with Harry Styles. I don't really know if reality is bad or good this time so let's go through the pros and cons. A positive, I guess a good thing is that someones in the car with me other than Emma. A negative, I almost fell asleep and already have probably made more mistakes than Harry has in his whole existence.

Usually, it's bad so I'll stick with that.

I still am wondering why he chose me over the other people at the park. They looked a lot more put together than me.But here we are and I have no choice so I'll have to stick with that too.

Though I'd love to stick with it, I really do consider leaving. The main reason I would like to leave is because how does this help with writer's block?Like, how is Harry and I going got the middle of London going to help in any way?

I hope it helps with writer's block.

Though, if this does help, I don't think ill be able to thank him enough, and I will probably die on my knees at his feet still saying thank you.What a strange way to die.Even though, if I did die like that, it would go down in the history book, I'd much prefer not dying like that.But thanks for asking.

Once again, taking me out of hidden thoughts, he helps me out of the car. Surprisingly, the car journey felt like a lot less time than it actually was. I don't really know how I'll be getting home today but I'll try to forget about that.

"So love, what would you like to do?" He asked. I've already stopped wondering why he doesn't call me by my real name as that would be another thing in my jumbled mind. What a great question.Where do we go? As strange as it sounds, I've not really been in London, I've only been around the area of my home, at Hollybush Hill, Stoke Poges. In fact, I live in the first house there if you're going further away from Black Park - On the right side.

Reverting my attention back to where I am right now, in the centre of London, I have no idea what to do here. I'm not sure how to tell him so I'll improvise.

"Well, I don't..." I regret even speaking. Blossom, let's think. One thing that people would do whilst visiting here.Buckingham Palace! "Buckingham Palace would be cool." Cool? You think Buckingham Palace would be cool?!People would die to see it, and considering that I live pretty close to the Palace, I'm pretty sure its a lot more than cool.

He takes my clammy hand and places it in his warm coat pocket as we start to walk.I don't know why he wants to hold my hands. I'm quite frankly a nervous wreck. No, In fact, that's the definition of what I am. A nervous wreck. I feel too awkward to let go and even if I attempted I don't think I would succeed as he is holding on pretty securely.

I don't know how I've ended up here. It's pretty amazing what life can do. I started off talking to my very bubbly, over-the-top friend on how to start fresh, and now I'm in a very unfamiliar place with a very unfamiliar person.Harry.