Picture Perfect.

Genuinely, what could have possibly happened? 

Did I do something wrong? He's acting like a kid who broke his mum's TV. 

"Blossom," Harry says faintly behind the door. Am I overthinking this? Because something must be wrong. He's just acting very suspicious and I don't know why.

"Harry," I say croakily in a slightly aggravated manner. Why can't he just tell me whats going on? It's not that hard. You open your mouth and speak. One of the most easiest things possible. I can do it. Some things I can't but... I still can. So he can too. Right?

"Can I come in, love?" He asks, still behind the door. I turn to the window looking at the birds flying past. Ow. My head is pounding. 

"Mhm," I mumble. Slowly, the door creaks open. I turn to Harry as he walks in. He still looks guilty. "Harry just tell me what's going on! Why do you look so concerned? Is it to do with me? Is something on my face?" I take a breath "Did I do something? How bad is it? If it was me what did I do? Why do you look like something bad's happened? Are you okay, did you do something?" Another breath. "Just tell me."

He opens his mouth before shutting it back up again. Why can't he tell me? "Love, I-" He pauses.

I stand up and steadily walk over to him. "You know what," I say face to face, muscles hurting like crazy. "Tell me when you're ready." 

He watches me leave the room. I feel like the option I chose was the easiest there was. When he's ready, he will. Of course, I'd love to know but I can't and won't force it out of him.

I walk into the kitchen and grab the paracetamol from the cupboard. I take a glass and swallow. I don't know where to really go. I mean I'm in his house and I don't feel the best. I walk over to the living room and lay there watching the fire crackle.

It's peaceful, it doesn't hurt, I like it. Then my phone starts buzzing. Emma. I pick it up.

"Hey, Bloss! Have you seen what's going around right now?" Huh? That went from 0 to 100 real quick. 

"No? What's going around?"  Who else is confused?  Blossom, no one else is in your head!

"Harry hasn't told you?" She snickers. So this is the thing that Harry isn't telling me about. My anxiety creeps up waiting for her to tell me. I shake my head no. "There's pictures of you two around the internet at the moment. You two in a car." 

My heart sinks. No. No, not now. We didn't have any time? My eyes swell up, tears forming as she continues. "It says: 'Watermelon sugar singer caught  with a curly brunette girl' "

She's joking, right?

"He really hasn't told you?" She asks staring at me through the camera. What am I going to do? I'm not going to look into it as I am too scared to do so. What will I do? 

"Show me the picture?" I think I'm going to pass out. She waves the paper around. And I sigh. My face isn't shown. If it did show my face, I'll just die right there on the spot. 

Tears fall. I'm so overwhelmed. Why did this happen so quickly? "I think I'm gonna go, Ems," I whisper. I rub my tears away.

"Okay... Get well soon Bloss" I smile. "Love you!" And I end the call.

And I lay there, sobbing.

I hear footsteps down the hallway. Harry. 

I move my legs as he sits there in his usual spot. "I'm guessing she told-"