Going Away Gift

"It's two people."

Pardon me?

"What?"

I promised I wouldn't be scared.

"Who's the man behind the mask this time?" I asked, slightly panicked. I can't even think straight.

"Sure you'd like to know?"

I blink a few times. 

I think I want to know.

I nod hesitantly. He doesn't speak at first, he just looks at me. He can tell I'm scared. Why wouldn't I be? He looks down at my lips and pecks them, making me flicker a small smile. I look into his green eyes and all I see is some sort of guilt. Not as if he's killed someone but more of he made a small mistake and that he regrets it.

"It's Oxford Guy."

James?

What did I do to him?

I look to the side, trying to comprehend everything, failing miserably. 

"Wait so James is trying to kill me?" I blink, still trying to process this. The only bad thing I've ever done to him is that I've dumped him for being an absolute dick.

With a blank expression on Harry's face, he nods. "Sorry I didn't tell you I-"

"Wait, so James is trying to kill me because...?" I ask, ignoring his apology. I'm not trying to be rude but I know exactly what he'll say and I don't think he needs to apologise. "What did they do to him?" I ask, leaning in slightly closer to Harry.

"Taken away. I mean, he got caught red Handed."

I nod slowly, things starting to digest. "So why me?"

Harry shrugs. "Jealousy? Didn't want you to leave? I have no idea."

"I'm sorry, Harry."

I don't know why I'm sorry, I just am. I shouldn't have been so pushy. Maybe that's just me, though. He brings me to his chest. He's a lot warmer than me. I feel his heart beating against me, making me smile. I feel him kiss my head as he swivels me over so my legs are arched over his.

"Don't say sorry. You didn't do anything."

I look up at him, him already looking at me. "I'm sor-"

He cuts me off with a kiss.

His warm, soft lips touch mine, making my stomach bubble. A burst of bright colours ignites the cool night air as his lips caress mine. I don't kiss often. I mean James didn't let me. I don't want to mess this up even though I can't think straight to function on what to do next.

I feel his warm hands against my waist, making goosebumps spread all over. His warm scent fills my lungs as the kiss lasts longer. I feel his tongue sweep my lower lip sending shivers down my spine as he sucks all the air out of me.

"You trailed off," He pants. Confused and flustered, cheeks going red, unable to breathe properly, he cups my cheek, swiping his thumb along my lower lip as I take in heavy breaths. He smirks and rolls his red, plump lips in. He knows I'm confused. "The other day," Making my heart beat once again, he touches his lips with mine as I wrap my cold hands around his neck making him smile.

"You said 'happiness, joy and...' what was the other one?" He says in between his warm kisses.

What should I say?

Think fast. "I can't remember." I lie. I mean, of course, I remember. He said 'happiness, joy and love. Home.'

 Our lips fade apart as we look at each other in awe. I notice his forehead is glossed in sweat from the show, not making him look any worse than before. I watch his eyes twinkle, I watch his plump lips roll in, his hair's a mess. He's the closest to perfect a person could get.