We'll Be A Fine Line

Never expected the pre-show would be so chaotic.

"Where's Harry? Get Harry! He's on in 10!" I hear Jeff say from afar.

"Harry's here!" Someone shouts back, scattering Harry to Jeff. There are around 20 people with clipboards who are just rushing around, there's Harry being taken from place to place and then there's me.

If I'm being honest, I'm just watching the chaotic scene as if it were a movie. I'd rather not be part of it. I'm a prop. Like a tree in a school play. And I'm glad to be one.

"Where's Harry's shoes! Lambert, get Harry's shoes!" Jeff says in the most rushed tone. I see Harry Lambert, his outfitter, squeeze through the cramp spaces between the moving group of warn out, stressed-out people. Everyone is wearing black. Big no-no. I mean you're going to get hotter.

I've decided to wear a sage dress with tiny white flower silhouettes.

Also a huge mistake.

I watch Harry stare at himself in the mirror, fixing up anything he didn't like about the outfit. Harry, may I just add, looks amazing. Absolutely stunning. The white, vertical lines and vest that contrasts the black suit matches him so well. And my necklace, wrapped around his bare neck. His hair is free and flowing immaculately. Simple, but effective.

No wonder he has so many fans.

Harry then turns to Jeff to see him talking to other people. He kinda looks relieved. Harry then darts over to me, his hair bouncing every time he takes a step. He raises his tattooed arms to my shoulder so that his cold rings touch my skin, making goosebumps take over.

"You alright?" He smiles over the people talking in the background, making me smile back. I nod. "I'm sorry, it's a bit chaotic but you'll soon get used to it," He rubs my shoulder and turns back to see Jeff come our way.

He kisses my cheek before Jeff, his manager starts hollering. "Get Harry Styles on stage! Get him on stage!"

Harry gives me a weak but sympathetic smile before being pushed away by the crew with speaker headsets on. "He's behind schedule, sorry if I come off as scary," He smiles before going back to shouting. "Get the lights! He's on, he's on!" He then turns away from me, to the middle of the room "30 seconds left!" he hollers. Everyone seems to be moving a lot faster now, rushing to get things perfect before he sings his first line. 

"Get Miss Blossom Harriet to the front!" He shouts.

"Follow us, Miss," I follow them so I can see Harry, getting ready to perform. He stares at me and smirks. This is nerve-wracking. 

I hear screaming fans from a distance as butterflies float around. I can't believe he can perform in front of so many people. I couldn't. 

"Should we just search for romantic comedy and see what we find?"

The harmony of Only Angel begins to play, me only being more nervous for them. I mean, I know they can do it but, you can't help but look at the crowd that could probably bite your head off without being somewhat nervous.

But I'm so excited too.

The lights start to glow as the start of the song plays on making everyone a little bit louder. He's seconds away now. I grin and turn back to Harry with his arms by his side, wriggling them a  bit. I turn back at the newly beaming lights.

He gives me a tiny wave before scooting over to the middle area of the stage. Probably has a proper name, I wouldn't know.

It's so close!!