Tattoo Away

"You're a what?"

Still barely able to speak, I leave no remark and just place my head in my arms. I'm mortified, guilty and yet another person who means so much to me, will be fading too. Harry. 

My heart thumping, I feel him sat next to me. He then, so silently, wraps his arm around my neck, rubbing my shoulder for comfort. "Love, what happened? Are you okay?" He says in a worried manner. Blossom, he doesn't care, he wants you to go.

Say. Sorry.

"No!" I cream back at myself.

Don't be so selfish. Apologise. You're a murderer.

"I-I'm a m-murderer.  I don't deserve to live, you deserved the world. I'm sorry I took that away! I'm sorry! Just let me go!" I scream.

I come weak, energy evaporating as I collapse into Harry's arms. He massages my head, making me feel somewhat comforted yet I feel like I've been bathed in my guilt. "Love, love. What do you mean, what happened?"

"Why-? Why haven't you called the police? Why haven't you faded? Why are you here still?" I falter, wanting him to comfort better people.

"Love, you don't need to tell me right now, if you're not comfortable with doing so." He leaves it there, rubbing my hair as my heart rate slowly becomes normal again. My eyes sting, not being used to the air as does my body. I'm so broken. 

"Please don't," I whisper, my voice still as shaky as ever.

"Do what?"

"Fix me."

He stays silent, as I thought he would, yet doesn't stop the movent of his hand massaging my scalp. "I don't want to be fixed, I just want the pain to stop," I whisper out of pure will.

I turn to him, most likely haven't tear stains all over. "Why are you being my somebody, Harry?" I ask. 

He spends some time studying my broken body and I stare at his. "Because you're so golden." I wait for him to continue, our faces centimetres apart. "You make me happy, you act so bright all the time. You're a saint, Blossom,"

"I'm not a saint, Harry. I'm anything but that. I took away the person who meant the most to me. I was young, I didn't know anything," I say in a rushed tone, hoping he won't up and leave. All he does is just stare at me, with a worried look on his face.

"I know that you're scared," He says bluntly. I have no tears left to cry. "You're so selfless. You always put people before you, you flinch, apologise often," He lists. I don't know where he's getting at. I stare into his eyes again. "You're broken, Blossom."

"I'm broken, Harry," I admit. Still cradled in his arms on the bathroom floor, my heart softens. I didn't think I'd care so much. I didn't know I needed him by my side. Thank you, Harry.

He knows I'm a murderer.

"I've been sat in the dark for a long time, Harry. Shining the light on others." I panic slightly. I don't say stuff like this outside as I don't need to. Nobody needs to know or care. It's a secret that I just told to the person I care about a lot.

"I'll sit in the dark with you," He smiles at me, making me arm inside. I thoughtlessly smile at him as he flutters his eyes.

"Harry?"

"Blossom?" 

"Do you believe in love?" I wonder. I know the question sounds stupid and random but I'm curious.

After thinking for seconds, maybe minutes he looks at me, at my dark brown eyes to continue "I... I don't think I do." He says in uncertainty. I understand. I was like that too.