Japanese Whispers

But I can't go.

So, I run into the arms of the person who means the most to me in the world.

Harry Edward Styles.

"I can't," I say, slightly panicky. The shock and adrenaline are the only things making me not cry "I can't go, I can't Harry."

He embraces my cheeks, rubbing them both with his thumb. I look at his face, which is full of sock and amazement. "Blossom, you can't. You're job-"

"I'll quit."

"You can't just quit," He says, with excitement and confusion in his voice. "Plus, you have your book,"

"I'll take it with us." I hold up my phone.

A colossal smile enters his face, his dimples prominent as ever.

"Flight to Japan, Toyko sets off in 5 minutes."

We look up at the speakers talking to us. This is it. 

He looks at me with disbelief as he takes my hand and runs off into the busy crowd, taking me with him. 

I have nothing with me other than my phone and as of now, I don't care. I'm with Harry. This is what I want to do. I get it, when I get home I'm going to get shouted at, told off and it's overall going to be terrible but right now I'm with Harry and that's all that matters.

I think it's time to let go.

We swerve through the people, our hands entwined me trailing behind slightly.

"Flight to Japan, Tokyo sets off in 2 minutes."

I pick up my speed and the adrenaline gives me all the energy I need. I'm truly as free as possible right now. I'm in cloud nine and I love it. 

"You're such an idiot sometimes," He shouts from in front. 

"Aren't we all?" I grin.

I've chucked my self behind and it is already the best decision of my life.

"I guess we are," I can sense him smiling from in front.

"Flight to Japan, Tokyo sets off in 30 seconds."

"We're almost there!" Harry shouts to me. He turns to see me warn out as ever. He shakes his head and stops. What is he doing?

He charges at me and picks me up, sending butterflies to roam my stomach freely. I giggle into his chest as we make it to our destination. It says it's leaving in 15 seconds.

He shows the tickets and we dash off into First Class, just about making it.

His face red from all that running, mine red too, we sit down in our seats. I'm going to Japan!

He swings me over so I straddling his lap, our heavy breath synchronising. He cups my red face as  I place my hands on his shoulder. 

The butterflies flap in my stomach and my heart is racing. Everything slows down as he swipes my parted lips with his finger. Our noses touch, him giving me his bodily warmth. "You're such an idiot," He whispers into me.

"Then you're an idiot too," I whisper back.

His hands slide down my neck, down to my sides. I stare at his eyes, which are very close to mine. In awe, he presses my hips down, closer to him. My cheeks already coloured from the running somehow they become even redder.

Then we kiss.

Slow and steady, we kiss to the rhythm of our beating hearts. And my heart is free. His delicate lips touch mine as he holds me in his arms. I feel his tongue go along my bottom lip as I let him inside. Not knowing what's happening, I continue to kiss Harry.