The Confession

Sorry for the wait guys. I feel horrible! So Merry Christmas to all of you ^^

I bet you all will love this chapter i know that I did ^^

Btw i won't be uploading for a few weeks because my Uncle is going to fix my computer and it might take a while so be patient

Enjoy!

Recap:

"Admit that you love Itachi out loud!"

Izuka looked straight at Yoichi her eyes widened.

"H-How did you know? Who are you?"

"I'm you, Izuka."

"What? What are you saying?"

"All of this....I'm only a mere clone. You made me and those guys. Your mind created us because of this conflict that you're feeling."

~~~~~

"I what?"

"Your mind created me, mostly because of the stress that you're dealing with. Now, you know that you love Itachi. You even admitted it but not out loud. You keep denying it because it's not out there."

"Leave me alone, go poof away like all my other clones."

"Can't, you're subconscious created me and I won't leave until it's out there."

Izuka got up from her spot walking away from Yoichi.

"Why are you even a guy?" She questioned.

"How should I know?"

"I don't know, you apparently know everything."

"Just admit it then I can disappear and you can go back to the Akatsuki."

"Who said I wanted to go back?"

"Well you have to go back eventually to see what happened."

"When were you created?"

"A few minutes before you left the hideout."

"I'm leaving," She said as she turned away from Yoichi.

"I'll always follow,"

She stopped in her tracks then sighed.

"If I say it then will you go away?"

"Yes,"

"Fine" She sighed.

Izuka turned to face Yoichi taking in a deep breath. She knew it was true even though she's been trying to deny it. Since she's been living at the base, she's avoided Itachi for that same reason. He killed the clan and almost killed her in the process, how could she go back to him?

"I...I..."

"You what?"

"I..love..."

"Love who?"

"I love........I love....It- I can't say it."

"Come on, you're almost there."

"I love....someone."

"And who is that someone?"

"I love..........Itachi Uchiha..."

"There you go! Bye Izuka....good luck."

With that Yoichi disappeared leaving Izuka alone in the forest. There was a feeling in her chest she recognized it but at the same time she didn't. It felt like she was nervous but she wasn't. She would know if she was nervous and would never question it but this feeling was different. What was it? Every time she thought of Itachi she'd get this feeling and she didn't know what it was. Was it love? It couldn't be; she doesn't love Itachi anymore. She didn't feel this way back when they were dating so it couldn't be it. Or maybe it was real love and not just stupid hormonal love.