Suspicions

Sorry for the wait 

I hope you like this chapter! 

Itachi and I are finally together after so many painful years. Ever since our confessions, we've been closer than we ever were and for once, I was happy. The hideout wasn't that bad now that I have Itachi with me. The rest of the members know of our relationship confessing that almost all of them had placed a bet on it. That of course made me stab the two immortal ones and smack the blonde idiot. 

We're preparing for the extraction of the Two Tails but Hidan and Kakuzu are being delayed and is waiting for them to arrive. Everyone but me are in holographic forms while I had to travel here to be a guard thanks to the incident that happened last time. They were all placed on the fingers of the statue while I sat on the side leaning against the wall. Leader had just called for Hidan and Kakuzu to return and should be arriving any moment.   

I felt someone starring at me so I looked up at everyone and saw no eyes on me but still felt them. It was strange to feel eyes but not see them. Everyone was focused on either the statue or the female Jinchuuriki. Poor thing, she didn't choose their life and didn't deserve to die at a young age because of a choice that wasn't theirs. I wish I could do something but I would blow my cover if I did. After her there will be two more Jinchuuriki left. The eight tails and nine tails.  

Someone was still watching me. Once again I looked up and saw no eyes looking my way. My eyes then shifted to Tobi. Out of all the Akatsuki, he was the most mysterious.  No one knows what's behind that mask of his. That mask, I can't help but stare at it. It only has one eye hole which was strange. Something about that mask seemed familiar. Ever since I first saw Tobi that mask has been bothering me.   Whenever I'm around he either leaves or doesn't go near me which everyone thinks is a blessing. My gaze then went to the appearing figures of Hidan and Kakuzu.

"As soon as the Sanabi is done, we'll seal the Nibi too. This will take at least six days. Be prepared." Pain told us.

"Six days....Damn long! This is stupid." Hidan complained.

"Hidan...you shouldn't be one to talk." Kakuzu said.

"But that could just be said it's only a justification for battle..." Pain said.

"You bastard....are you saying that just to make fun of me?!" Hidan yelled.

Usually I would be laughing at their bickering but......I wasn't in the mood.

"No...I have no intention of making fun of the reason you fight. I'm in the same boat as you; the reason for war doesn't matter. Religion, beliefs, wealth, land, grudge, love, or just because....No matter how ridiculous the reason, it becomes a reason for war. The wars will never cease. The reason can come after it...the instinct demands battle."

"No one's listening to you talk on and on! I have my way of doing things I have my own goals too. I have no intention of giving everything to this group!"

"As long as you belong to the group Akatsuki you will work for its goal as well. If the Akatsuki's goals are met, then your with will be achieved quickly as well."

" No matter how cool you act the goal of the Akatsuki has just become gathering money! Just like Kakuzu..The type of reason to fight that I hate the most!!"

This caught my interest. Maybe I'll finally find out the goal of the Akatsuki and pass it on to the Leaf.

"That's right, our immediate goals are indeed money...but the real goal of Akatsuki lied elsewhere for that goal, we need a huge amount of money."

"Next to Izuka and Tobi I'm the newest member, so I've never heard anything from you about it! Sneaking around when I'm not there."

"Are you pouting? Fine I'll tell you about it now. The Akatsuki's final goal will be met by taking it step by step. There are a total of 3 steps. The first is money. After that we use the money to create the first true mercenary organization the shinobi world has ever seen."