Wrong questions

I'm BACK!!! YAYZ! So i'm not sure about Two Paths cus well i didnt really understand what happened in the new manga chapter that was posted but i will try!

Here's the next chapter!

Izuka was laying on her bed staring up at the ceiling. It has been almost a month since she has joined the Akatsuki......she hardly comes out of her room and when she does she avoids everyone....such as Hidan....he always flirts with her whenever he gets a chance.... And especially Itachi. Since the battle with Hidan everyone has been trying to talk to her and get her to open up.

If they would just leave her alone then she'd come out more. She noticed that whenever she came out of her room and saw Itachi he'd either try to approach her or leave right away. To her it was strange. He always looked as if he wanted to talk to her or avoid her.

Her stomach then began to growl.....she hasn't eaten in a few days so it was time to go out again to eat lunch. She got up slowly dreading seeing everyone again. She opened the door and slowly walked towards the kitchen following the voices coming from it. Once she reached the door she sighed then walked in. Right when she walked in everyone stopped talking and watched her as she grabbed an apple.

Izuka sat down in a chair at the table away from everyone else ignoring their gazes.

"Uh hey Izuka," Deidara spoke up.

"What?" Izuka asked coldly.

"I-I just wanted to know if you wanted to train."

"No,"

"Why not?"

"I train by myself,"

"Where's the challenge in that?" Kisame questioned.

"I make a clone so it's a challenge to beat myself."

"But you already know your own moves,"

"So? I can figure out my weaknesses and weaknesses in my jutsus so no one could use it against me."

"So you figure out the weaknesses and improve everything?" Deidara asked.

"Correct,"

"Doesn't your clone disappear?"

"No, I use a very special clone that I created myself. It won't disappear unless it actually dies like we would. It'll bleed and feel pain. It's a perfect decoy for a battle; the enemy will believe that the clone is the real one. They can last for weeks and can be separated from the original. It took me five months to make it but it isn't perfect."

"Why isn't it perfect?"

"They don't speak like normal clones do."

"Hm that is a problem."

"Hey I just realized that you're talking to us!" Hidan shouted.

"Because you're not pestering me about my life......Once you ask a question about my personal life I'm out. You can ask about my abilities but nothing else."

"So secretive....I like it..."

"My life is no concern to any of you. All you need to know is that for the past five years I've been going on missions."

Itachi then walked into the room watching the scene before him.

"So we can't ask anything about your personal life?" Hidan asked.

"No,"

"Not even about your family?"

In a flash Hidan was being held up against the wall by his neck.

"Especially family," Izuka growled causing the mood to darken and the temperature in the room to get ice cold.

Everyone shivered. Izuka was tempted to turn on her Sharingan but controlled the urge  gaving Hidan the famous Uchiha glare which Itachi recognized instantly. He couldn't believe that Izuka was in front of him; he still believed that it was a dream. He knew he stabbed her in the right place so it must've been fate that she survived.

"Why is it always me you hurt?" Hidan complained.

"Because you ask the wrong questions," Izuka answered coldly.

"Feisty...you're so cute when you're cold......you know that that attitude you give me turns me on."

Izuka ignored his comment. Itachi watched the scene knowing that family was a sensitive subject for Izuka. He's surprised that she didn't kill Hidan already or at least tried. He felt guilty that it was his fault that she turned out this way. Izuka then put down Hidan but in the process her shirt went a little down revealing her two scars on her chest. Hidan looked her up and down eye raping her but then noticed the scars.

"Where are those scars from?" Hidan questioned.

Izuka quickly turned around her back to Hidan. Everyone curiously looked at the two scars.

"None of your business,"

"Personal business?" Deidara questioned.

"Yes,"

"Isn't one of those scars on your heart? The other one looks just to the left.....Someone really wanted you dead." Kisame commented.

"They were done by two different people."

Izuka then turned away from them walking towards the door. When she passed Itachi she sent him a death glare adding the Sharingan making it even more terrifying. Luckily he was the only one who noticed. When she left the room everyone was silent.

"Well.......I guess we know what not to talk about with her." Kisame said.

"I wonder why she doesn't want to talk about her family." Deidara wondered.

"Hey Itachi do you know why?" Kisame asked Itachi.

"No," Itachi replied.

"So you don't know anything about her?"

"ANBU keep to themselves."

"Ah this just makes me want to know even more!" Hidan complained.

"I think everyone does."

Itachi was getting bored of the conversation walked out of the room. He hated how they always went to him with questions about his former best friend. He knew they were going to find out sooner or later but he knew Izuka wanted her privacy for now.

"There's defiantly something suspicious about those two." Deidara said once Itachi was gone.

"I think we've discussed this about ten times already," Sasori stated.

"Well it's true,"

"They seem alike though.......They look the same with the hair and eyes and their behavior." Kisame pointed out.

"Don't be stupid Kisame; there are many people who have black hair and black eyes. They can't be related because Itachi killed the whole Uchiha clan." Deidara said.

"Not everyone........his little brother is still alive. It's possible that he left another live."

"There's no way she's an Uchiha........you're over thinking things Kisame."

"Maybe,"

"So what do we think she's hiding?" Deidara asked.

"I think that someone in her family betrayed her or something." Kazuku said.

"How does that tie in with Itachi?" Hidan asked.

"Maybe Itachi has nothing to do with it........she probably just hates him because he was trying to get the nine tailed kid and he's precious to her.......same with Itachi's brother....she did seem upset when Itachi attacked his brother and said he was looking for the nine tails." Kisame said.

"That probably is it; now stop dwelling on the subject." Sasori said.