Relaxation

Sasuke looked over towards Izuka's direction. When he saw her sitting on the chair staring at him his eyes widened.

"What are you doing here?" He questioned with an emotionless expression.

"I knew you'd come here so I made sure that I got here first." She answered standing up.

"Who is this Sasuke?" Karin questioned.

Izuka looked over at Karin examining her. Karin started to feel uncomfortable under her gaze.

"Another fan girl Sasuke?" She questioned raising a brow.

"You stay away from Sasuke! Don't talk to him so disrespectfully. He'll kill you in an instant!" Karin shouted.

In a blink of an eye, Izuka was behind Karin with her new sword placed on her neck.

"You're the one who should show me respect little girl."

The mood of the room shifted. The room was now cold and everyone could feel the murderous aura coming from Izuka.

"You're all talk. You keep shouting insults and threats but you won't actually act on it. You expect Sasuke to protect you because you're weak. Don't ever talk to me like that again or else I won't hesitate. Respect your superiors." Izuka growled.

Everyone was silent after Izuka's outburst. Karin was shaking in fear looking towards Sasuke pleading for him to help her. Izuka removed her sword and put it back in its sheath that was attached to her belt. Once Izuka walked away, Karin fell to the ground.

"What do you want with me?" Sasuke questioned.

"I need to talk to you about something." Izuka said turning slightly.

"And that is?"

Izuka looked at his three companions then back at Sasuke.

"You know what it's about."

Sasuke nodded letting Izuka know that he understood.

"Get what you need. I'll be waiting outside."

Once Izuka left the room, everyone felt relieved but they were still frightened. Izuka sat on a rock outside of the hideout waiting for Sasuke. After half an hour he and his team came out so Izuka stood up. She walked past Sasuke not saying a word; only making eye contact. She kept walking forward and Sasuke followed which confused the rest of the team but didn't question it.  They stayed a little ways behind not wanting to get Izuka's attention.

After an hour of walking, they had reached a post town. They followed her throughout the town until she stopped at a hotel.

"Why are we here?" Suigetsu spoke up.

"We're going to rest here. I don't care what any of you say, you need your rest if you're going up against Akatsuki members."

"How did she know that?" Karin questioned.

"I know a lot." Izuka answered startling Karin.

"How are we going to pay for this place?" Juugo questioned.

"I'm paying for it. I have plenty of money so I got one room with five beds., unlimited food to our room, and unlimited trips to the hot springs."

"Why did you pay for so much?"

"I want you relaxed when fighting the Akatsuki. I know what you're up against but you don't, so listen to my advice and follow it." She ordered.

"I don't need this, I need to find Itachi." Sasuke said.

Izuka got in front of Sasuke right in his face.

"You're not going anywhere; you're exhausted from fighting Orochimaru and traveling to all the bases gathering lackeys. So Mr. Uchiha, you're going to do as I say and not question my judgment." She snapped.