Personal Mission

Sorry for the long wait!

Sooooo sorry

Sorry for any mistakes

Izuka took her time walking to the base which took her a few days. When she arrived to the base she saw everyone in the living room. Once she entered the living room, everyone turned to look at her.

"Hidan and Kakuzu are dead." Kisame said breaking the silence.

"Finally some peace and quiet." Izuka commented. "Who killed them?"

"Those Leaf Shinobi. The nine tails brat killed Kakuzu."

She felt proud knowing Naruto defeated Kakuzu.

"He's getting so much stronger,"

"Seems like they're becoming a problem."

"Indeed they are. They're killing off all of us."

"I guess we need to be more careful. It seems like they're more of a threat than Orochimaru."

Izuka looked over at Itachi seeing him staring into space.

"Where were you?" Zetsu questioned.

"Just wandering around. I was bored sitting there for six days so I needed some fresh air and food."

"You were gone for days."

"I took my time. We only have two tailed beasts left so I know that we weren't in any kind of rush so I decided to take my time for once."

After that comment, everyone was silent once again which no one was complaining about since the base is never quiet. Seeing that there was no reason to be there, Izuka left heading to the training area. She's only been there a few times so no one would expect her to be there so she won't be bothered. When she arrived she sat in the middle of the floor sitting in the lotus position. 

She sat in silence meditating for awhile focusing on trying to find peace with herself. Taking deep breaths she focused on the negatives in her life trying to over come them. She has tried to cleanse her soul before which worked but that was years ago. In the middle of her routine she heard a commotion in the hallway which ruined her concentration. With a sigh she got up from her spot and headed out the door.

She saw everyone heading towards the meeting room which she did also. Everyone gathered around in a circle as usual waiting to hear the information that Pein had to tell them. 

"Orochimaru has been killed."

Everyone was silent waiting to hear more. Until Izuka spoke up.

"By whom?"

"Sasuke Uchiha,"

All eyes were on Itachi and Izuka.

"It seems that he killed Orochimaru and formed a team of his own."

"Ah, I wanted to be the one to kill that snake bastard." Deidara growled.

"Who is on his team?" Izuka questioned.

"Suigetsu Hozuki, Karin Uzumaki, and the bipolar Juugo."

"Ah Suigetsu, such a cute kid. Has a knack for killing." Kisame commented.

"Hm wasn't Juggo the first one with the curse mark? He also went to Orochimaru willingly."

"Yes, now we suspect Sasuke is going to go after you, Itachi. Be on the look out."

"Now we have to worry about Leaf Shinobi and Sasuke. So many enemies." Izuka commented.

"So it seems." Zetsu said.