Suspicious Akatsuki

YAYZ the next chapter!

Enjoy

The next day everyone was in the living room waiting to meet their new comrade. It was almost twelve which was the time they were told to meet here. Itachi was actually nervous. Izuka on the other hand just wanted to get it over with. Currently she was walking down the halls behind Konan and Pein heading towards the living room.  She was still in pain as she walked clutching her stomach. She really didn't feel like meeting S-ranked criminals not wanting to be associated with them but it was her mission.

They then stepped into the living room but no one could see her with Konan and Pein in the way blocking everyone's view.

"This is your new member, Izuka." Pein said stepping aside so everyone could see Izuka.

They all stared at her taking in her beauty except Itachi. He was trying his best to avoid looking at her but couldn't resist staring at the state she was in all because of Orochimaru. It looked like she hasn't bathed in weeks, she looked much thinner since the last time he saw her, and he couldn't ignore the cuts that covered her body. Izuka was staring back at the other members getting annoyed but keeping up her emotionless mask avoiding Itachi's gaze.

"Introduce yourselves," Pein ordered.

 "Kazuku," A man with his face covered except for his light green and pink eyes spoke.

His aura was incredible. He seemed very powerful and seemed like he has a lot of experience.

"The name's Hidan bitch," A man with silver hair and purple eyes said.

"Well that wasn't very nice," Izuka thought.

"Zetsu," A black and white plant said?

"Kisame," The man with blue skin that looks like a shark who was also with Itachi in the Leaf village introduced.

 "Deidara," A guy with long blonde hair who has his eye covered said with a smirk on his face.

"Sasori," A man said who was hunched over with spiked up hair and his face covered but his eyes.

To a mere person you'd think that he was real but to a trained eye who has seen a lot of things such as Izuka it was only a puppet.

"My name is Tobi! Tobi is so happy to finally meet Izuka! Wow you're so pretty! Tobi likes you!" A person wearing a swirly orange mask with one eye hole squealed.

Everyone winced at his loudness but she remained emotionless and unaffected.

"Itachi," Itachi introduced.

Izuka avoided looking at him. She could tell that he was trying to avoid looking at her too. The tension in the air was thick between them and the rest of the members could feel it also. Everyone looked between the two noticing that they didn't look at each other at all not even a glimpse. Something had to of happened between the two. It was actually very awkward between the two but hatred was radiating off of Izuka which Itachi could feel.

Itachi didn't want to accept it but he knew that Izuka hated him and wanted nothing to do with him except his death. For all he knew she could be planning his funeral right now. He couldn't let her disrupt his plans so he had to avoid her as much as possible. He knew that she could kill him easily. She had grown stronger in the five years since they last saw each other but he didn't know the full extent of her power. She hadn't used her Sharingan yet but it was probably for the best.

He didn't want to risk anything. He doesn't want to get her angry; angry enough to want to kill him but she probably is planning to kill him in his sleep as they stand there. He wanted to confront her but he knew that he couldn't. She is still the enemy and always will be. Even if they did get back together she will be a distraction. None of the Akatsuki spoke as the both of them stared into space as the rest of the men besides Itachi were staring at Izuka.