Izuka profile (don't have to read)

So you don't have to read this or vote or anything.

It's just for the people who forgot what happened in the first book so if you don't remember what happened or want to know more about Izuka then read this.

This is just like if you look up one of the Naruto characters on wiki. It sorta has more information on Izuka just a little though.

Izuka Uchiha

Izuka (Is-oo-ka) Uchiha (Oo-chi-ha) also known as The Angel of Darkness is in most eyes the true prodigy of the Uchiha Clan. She was an ANBU captain for squad 12 at a young age. Usually she shuts herself from the world not wanting to get involved in others affairs unless it contributes to her favor. She is usually seen as uncaring in most appearances or emotionless. Her motto after joining the Akatsuki is "The only person who you should worry about is yourself." She works for herself and lives for herself. She is the main asset of the Akatsuki mostly going out on every mission including retrieving tailed beasts.

Background

Izuka was born into the lower branch of the Uchiha clan. She is the only child of Suki and Kiyo Uchiha. Her parents were best friends with Mikoto and Fugaku Uchiha who were the head of the Uchiha Clan causing her to be best friends with their son Itachi Uchiha. Her and Itachi both shared everything including witnessing the lives lost due to the Third Shinobi War which caused her to rethink life making her want to live life to the fullest, vowing not to kill a soul, and making everyone happy.

She was very advanced for her age from training with Itachi day after day. By her fifth birthday which she shares with Itachi her peers such as the Hokage and the Sannin saw her abilities promoting her to Genin also getting the Sharingan in the process making her the first girl to inherit it.  She placed on team Minato who her close friends Kakashi Hatake, Rin Nohara, and Obito Uchiha were on. When her best friend Yumi received the news of Izuka's early graduation she used her clan's ability to make a promise necklace for the both of them promising to always be friends and to never hurt each other; if the promise is broken then the necklace would turn from red to black.

She trained for the Chuunin exams with the legendary Sannin but during her training with Tsunade she found out that her cousin Obito died.  She continued her training wanting to be strong for Obito but also remembering the words which he had said to her saying that she needs to unlock the Mangekyou Sharingan by killing her best friend. She refused to kill neither Itachi nor Yumi. After the funeral for Obito she went to the Hokage's office to meet her new team for the Chuunin exams. Her new teammates were Hiro and Kiru Sho.

The three headed to the Sand village for the exams. They passed with flying colors setting a record in the second exam. When the third exam came Izuka had to face a Master Swordsmen from the first exam Master Toshi. She used her wits easily winning the match making her clan and teachers proud also making her a Jonin.

During the Nine-tails' attack on Konoha, Izuka fought along with her fellow shinobi. Doing the best she could she couldn't help everyone. She watched as her fellow comrades died at the hands of the beast. She fought the Kyuubi earning scars on her arms and back. When Minato arrived she followed him wanting to help fight the mysterious masked man. When the beast disappeared she protected Naruto from the Kyuubi by taking a nail right threw her stomach along with Minato and Kushina. Their last words to Izuka was to take care of Naruto.

Months after the attack Orochimaru visited Izuka giving her a curse mark on her wrist which she covers with gloves. For six years she took care of Naruto and occasionally Sasuke. She avoided Naruto's many questions about his parents or the villagers hate towards him. When she finally was released from the duty of taking care of Naruto she was promoted at age 11 to ANBU. One night while taking care of Sasuke he asked various questions of her and Itachi's relationship getting her to confess her feelings towards Itachi.