To the Sand Village

So I thought this chapter would be longer -_- i tried my best to make it as long as possible as u can tell that i tried on the details

Jeez im dissapointed in myself, i worked on this chapter during the hurricane which got me out of school for a week XD lol im happy about that haha but i think i worked harder on this story than on Two Paths, could've put more into that but oh well

enjoy

Rain was falling from the dark grey sky making the village below gloomy and depressing. The people below were all wearing cloaks protecting themselves from the rain. Hardly anyone was out; the ones that walked about were heading to either a store or home. Ninja occasionally would walk amongst the villagers looking out for their safety. Along the gates were Rain ninja looking out for any outsiders that would be a threat to their peaceful village.

Three figures emerged from a tall building wearing black cloaks with a red cloud design on them along with a bamboo hat covering their faces. Two of the three were tall while the other was small hunched over. The three walked as the rain poured down on their cloaks sliding down their hats as they headed south to their destination. While two of them were walking side by side, the other stayed a little behind.

One in particular was lagging behind watching as the rain fell down from the sky onto their hand that they were holding out in front of them. They watched as the rain hit their hand and rolled down their palm to the back of their glove covered palm. As the wind blew their short black hair it went along with the wind dancing with the wind as the rain fell. The cloaks were getting soaked clinging to each of their bodies.

As they passed the villagers they looked at them in respect. They believe that the ones wearing black cloaks with red clouds are the guards and protectors of the Angel and Lord Pain. The people of the Rain didn’t know the true intentions of the Akatsuki which they plan to stay that way. The fellow shinobi of the village would bow in respect as they passed. Usually they wouldn’t acknowledge the tallest one nodded to the Shinobi.

The one couldn’t help but remember something from their past which caused them to shiver. They couldn’t tell if it was from the coldness of the rain or the memories that haunted her mind. As they walked, they looked around the village seeing the innocent faces of the villagers who believe that the village was pure. They shook their head of how naïve they could be.

“They don’t know true pain,” They thought.

 “Hurry up back there,” The shorter one demanded.

The one lagging picked up their pace catching up to the others.

“Izuka, you seem off today un.” The tallest pointed out.

“I just want to get this over with,” Izuka replied.

“So impatient,”

“I don’t blame her,” The shorter one said.

Soon it was quiet amongst them again. Once they were out of the rain Izuka took off her hat revealing the bottom half of her face covered by a mask much like Kakashi’s. Her hair was much shorter now only going down to her shoulder blades. Her facial expression held no emotion, neither did her eyes. Her cloak wasn’t like the others. It was a lot shorter going down to her thighs making it easier to move around. She wore a leaf headband with a scratch through it on her thigh indicating that she is no longer part of her village.

Since the battle with Itachi she has been avoiding him ever since. When he recovered from his injuries he had tried to talk to her but she would disappear. In order to avoid him, she accepted any mission that was given to her including the ones that involved the tailed beasts. In order to go on missions, Pein demanded that she scratch her headband proving her loyalty. It hurt her to do so but it had to be done in order to gain their trust.