Yoichi

Izuka felt bad leaving them to fight Sasori and Deidara but she knew that everything would work out in the end. She had no place in mind to go to but followed her legs to wherever they wanted to go. She started heading towards the direction of the Rain village. As she passed through the forest she heard someone cry for help. Curious she went towards the cries to so what had happened.

When she reached the cries she saw a young man being surrounded by rouge ninjas wielding weapons. Izuka sprang into action kicking the rouges away from the man.

"Stay out of this!" One of the rouges shouted.

"Yeah, a pretty lady such as yourself should mind your own business."

"I'm making it my business. Now why are you attacking this man?"

"Why are you worried about him when you could be worrying about us? We can show you a nice time sweetie."

"Ew," Izuka shuddered.

The men came towards them.

"Stay behind me," Izuka ordered.

She took out her sword as the men took out kunai.

"Wait!" The leader called out stopping his men.

"What is it sir?"

"Look at what she's wearing. She's an Akatsuki member."

"She doesn't look so tough."

"Let's kill her and take the bounty."

"Sounds like a good idea."

They advanced forward then lunged at Izuka. She got in position and blocked their weak attacks. She kicked them all away then made hand signs.

"Fire style: Fire ball jutsu!" She shouted holding her fingers near her mouth.

A huge fire ball headed towards the men as they were getting up from the ground. They could feel the heat radiating from the ball as they evaded it. They also made hand signs.

"Water style: Water dragon jutsu!" They all shouted.

Huge water dragons sprouted from the ground staring down at Izuka who kept an apathetic expression on her face. They dragons came down on her but she swiftly grabbed the man and dodged the dragons. The enemy stood in the water of the dragons as Izuka was on the tree.

"Lightning style: Lightning spark!"

Izuka held out her hands as lightning shot out which was aimed for the water. Before the rouges could react they were dead. She grabbed the man behind her bringing him to the ground.

"Are you alright?" She asked.

"Yes, thank you for saving my life." He said.

Now that the chaos was over, Izuka got a good look at the man. She looked into his chestnut eyes which showed fear and admiration. His auburn hair hung in his face as he started to pick up his things. When he stood he was taller than Izuka about the same height as Kisame. He looked over at her sending her a warm inviting smile. All in all, he was very handsome. She couldn't help but stare examining him seeing the muscles that shown through his clothing.

"Why were they attacking you?" Izuka questioned.

"They were after my village's prized jewel. Those men were from an enemy village wanting to steal it and sell it. They've been after it for years." He said with his deep voice.

"Why were you carrying it around then if it's so valuable?"

"I'm the proctor of the jewel it's literally attached to me so they kidnapped me but I managed to escape."