Forest of Death

"Welcome to the stage for the second test, practice area 44. Also known as the forest of death!" Anko told shouted. "You'll soon find out why it's called the forest of death."

"You'll soon find out why it's called the forest of death." Naruto mocked. "You think that scares me? That's nothing! I'm not afraid!"

I shot him a glare knowing I taught him how to respect others.

"Yeah you're spirited," Anko said with smile pulling out a kunai. She threw it at Naruto scratching his face and cutting a grass ninja's hair. "Kids like you are quickly killed hehehe. Spraying that red blood I love." Anko said licking the blood off of Naruto's face.

The grass ninja appeared behind Anko with its tongue stretched out holding the kunai with it. I stared at the ninja studying their every move; something wasn't right.

"Here's your kunai," the grass ninja said holding Anko's kunai in her tongue.

"Why thank you. But you know don't sneak up behind me unless you want to die." Anko said.

"No I just get excited when I see red blood, plus you cut my precious hair, I couldn't help it." The girl replied.

"Sorry about that," Anko apologized. "Looks like we have a lot of blood thirsty ones in this test. Hehehe this should be fun eh Izuka?" Anko said low enough for only her to hear.

"It seems so," I replied still staring at the ninja.

She stared back at me making me feel uneasy. Anko turned to the genin getting their attention.

"Now before we start the second test there's something I have to pass out." Anko said holding papers in her hand. "You must sign these agreement forms."

"What?" Naruto asked.

"There will be deaths in this and if I don't have you sign these it will all be my responsibility. I'm going to explain the second test, then you can sign it afterwards. And then each team will check in at that booth behind me."

Then she gave Naruto the papers to pass around. Anko then explained the rules of the second exam and turned to me.

"That is it for explanations. Exchange the three forms for your scroll. Then choose a gate to get ready for the exam to begin. One more thing." She then motioned to me. "This is our other instructor and she'll be in the forest with you monitoring all of you. She has both scrolls and if you're desperate enough, you can fight for her scrolls but I don't recommend it unless you have a death wish." All the Genin looked at me with fear in their eyes. "A final word of advice...DON'T DIE! Especially those brave enough to face this one." She said jabbing her thumb in my direction. "She's more blood thirsty than me."

They looked at me with fear in eyes but also determination. After a few minutes of them filling out the forms the exams were about to begin. I walked over to Anko and she handed me my scrolls. I waited at my gate near the grass ninja and put the scrolls in my weapons pouch. I've only been in area 44 two times in my life and which was pretty hard to survive. Now it's even harder since there more enemies out there.

The gates were finally opened and everyone ran into the forest. I ran inside heading for the tower not even ten minutes into the test I heard screaming. Curiously I ran towards to where I heard the scream to see Genin covered in giant leeches.

"The Aburame clan," I concluded witnessing the victims blood being sucked out.

I started to run again through the forest looking for anything suspicious until I felt someone following me. Suddenly, I couldn't hear the animals that I've been hearing for a while anymore. I activated my Sharingan seeing that I was in a genjutsu. Quickly, I dispelled the genjutsu and saw the ninja responsible. They all rushed towards me with the intent to kill but I easily dodged their attacks.