Identity Revealed! :O

Izuka sat in the living room the next morning enjoying the peace and quiet. Everyone had hangovers except Itachi and Tobi of course but they were nowhere to be found. She sat in the middle of the room meditating focusing on the negative chakra that lies within her. She noticed that ever since she left Orochimaru's hideout there has been negative chakra deep inside her and she wants it out.

Everyone was still sleeping even though it was one in the afternoon.  Izuka was sitting in the middle of the room with her legs crossed focusing on the dark chakra in her. So far nothing has worked to expel it. Orochimaru had to have done something to her abilities......Kabuto had said that they were all successful. Suddenly she heard someone running down the halls running in her direction.

"Izuka-chan!!!" Tobi squealed.

He jumped into the air about to land on Izuka. Without opening her eyes she held out her arm just in time to make contact with Tobi's chest and pushed him away sending him into the wall.

"Go away Tobi." Izuka growled.

"Izuka-chan! Tobi came here to tell you that Leader wants you."

"Why does he want me?"

"Tobi doesn't know. Tobi is just the messenger."

"Whatever; now get out of my sight."

Izuka got up from the ground and walked slowly to Pein's office. She knew what it was about but hoped that she was wrong. She approached the door then opened it revealing Konan and Pein waiting for her.

"Why am I here again?" Izuka asked.

"You know why," Pein said.

"It's none of your business,"

"You're part of the Akatsuki, so it is our business."

"What I have in my room is no concern of you. They're only pictures and nothing more."

"If they're just pictures then why don't you let us see them? They'll give us a clue on who you really are."

"All you have to know is my name."

Suddenly Izuka was pushed up to the wall with Pein's hands grasped around her neck.

"We need to know everything about you Izuka in order to trust you. We don't even know your last name."

"Who said that I want your trust?"

"Oh you may want it Izuka."

Izuka growled at Pein.

"When everyone wakes up, we're going to search your room to see what you're hiding."

"I'm not hiding anything,"

"Then why won't you let us search your room?"

"Because it's none of your business."

"Yes it is. Return to your room and expect us to search it tonight."

Without a word Izuka got out of Pein's grip and left the room returning to her own. She slammed the door causing everyone to grown in pain but she didn't care. She released the Genjutsu that was protecting the albums and took out the important one and stashed it in the wall behind the dresser. She didn't want anyone to find the albums but this one is more important.

"This is ridiculous; all I want is to go home......I just want to see everyone again. Why...why did this all have to happen?"

Izuka let out a shaky breath as she put the genjutsu back on the drawer. She curled up in a ball in the corner of her bed. Once again she is in a vulnerable state and no one to comfort her. She has no one anymore....she's all alone. She hates being so vulnerable...it makes her feel weak. She started to hear everyone wake up and heading to the kitchen. Her stomach started to grumble in hunger but she ignored it for now.