Naruto vs Neji

Finally this long month is finally over and now it's time for the finals. I arrived early at the stadium finding that there were quite a few people here even though the matches didn't start for another hour. I couldn't help but remember when I was in the arena fighting for the title of Chuunin when I was younger. My thoughts were interrupted when I felt a presence behind me so I turned around to face Kentaro.

"Hey hot stuff," I greeted.

"Hey beautiful," He replied pulling me into a hug.

I returned the hug then he released me but still held onto my shoulders.

"What are you doing here so early?" I questioned.

"I can ask you the same thing.......The Hokage wanted me and you to guard him during the exams so you should get your ANBU mask and outfit on."

"Thanks; I'll be right back then."

Quickly I rushed home to change. I wore my standard ANBU uniform which was short sleeved but stared at my panther mask. It's been five years since I wore it reminding me of my old life, back when everything was somewhat perfect. I put it on then appeared in front of Kentaro.

"Better?" I asked putting a hand on my hip.

"You'd look better without the outfit and the mask but...Then everyone else would know your identity." Kentaro teased.

"Hahaha aren't you funny." I said playfully punching his arm.

"Why thank you."

Soon the seats in the stadium were filled with people from different countries. Overhearing almost everyone's conversations the majority of them were here to see Sasuke's match. Kentaro and I stood behind the Hokage while another ninja stood next to him. I saw that the competitors were showing up, well Sasuke wasn't here yet but that's to be expected since he's with Kakashi. I noticed that Naruto was looking around for Sasuke....most likely he'll arrive at the last second. A ninja with a scarred face appeared next to Hokage-sama.

"You haven't found Sasuke yet?" He questioned.

"We have a few ANBU teams looking around but....no luck....Could Orochimaru have already......if so, then finding him will be..."

"He's fine, I saw Sasuke yesterday training with Kakashi." I interrupted.

"I see.....then there's nothing to worry about." The Hokage said.

I then felt three ninja presences coming towards us. We all turned our attention to the door way to see the Kazekage.

"Oh..Well, well....Kazekage-dono..." The Hokage greeted with a smile.

Out of respect Kentaro and I bowed as he sat down next to the Hokage.

"You must be tired from the journey."

"Not at all, good thing it's held here this time. While you're still young, the trip may have been too much for you, Hokage-sama...Maybe it's time you decide on the fifth?"

"Haha....please don't treat me like an old man, I intend to do this for another five years.....Well now....Let's being." He replied standing up."

"Thanks everyone for coming to the Hidden leaf Chuunin selection exam!" Hokage-sama addressed. "We will now start the main tournament matches...Between the 8 participants who made it through the preliminaries...Please stay and watch until the end!"

"If it's 8....one seems to be one missing....." The Kazekage noticed.

Soon Naruto and Neji were the only ones on the battle field getting ready to fight.