She's back

Here you go the sequel to The Path of the Uchiha XD

Enjoy!

It was another beautiful day in the Leaf village as the warm spring breeze blew the fallen leaves across the luscious green grass. The birds were chirping, the squirrels were jumping, the deer were frolicking, the villagers going on with their busy day. Leaf village shinobi patrolling the village or going on missions. 

A young woman was running through the forest on the outskirts of the peaceful village wearing her dog  Anbu mask and skin tight outfit on revealing her toned figure. She was wearing two necklaces, one was a black half of a heart and the other was a star which were tucked under her clothes. Her onyx eyes were focused on the path in front of her but they held experience, wisdom, and pain. Her long black hair danced with the wind unable to scatter for it was tied back into a high ponytail.

She was heading towards the villages K.I.A stone filled with the names of her close friends and family but stopped when she felt chakra signatures at her destination. Ahead she saw a familiar Jonin with silver spiked gravity defying hair with three Genin. One was a young female with pink hair, green eyes, and a red dress, another was a familiar energetic boy with spiky blonde hair, electrifying piercing blue eyes wearing an orange jumpsuit. The last Genin was a familiar raven haired boy with dark onyx eyes wearing the symbol of the Uchiha clan. She smirked from behind her mask.

The blonde was tied to a post and the other two were sitting on the other sides of him while the Jonin was standing before them with a bored expression. The Anbu just watched with no expression on her face but felt hesitant to approach them. She took a deep breath and masked her chakra finally approaching them which caught the Jonin's attention. He looked towards her direction putting up his guard.

"Come out, I know you're there." The silver haired Jonin said getting between her and his team.

She appeared on top of one of the posts and looked down at all of them. They looked back at her taking in her appearance. They all relaxed a bit noticing the Anbu mask and outfit but still had their suspicions.They shivered at her aura which was a powerful one. They could tell that in a blink of an eye she could kill them easily.

"W-Who are you?" The pink haired girl nervously questioned shrinking at the stranger's gaze.

The Anbu ignored her and looked at the other three. They looked back at her not taking their eyes off of hers.

"I never expected you to be assigned a team Kakashi," the woman's voice held no emotion, which startled the genin.

They all looked her up and down confusion in their eyes finally tearing their eyes from her to look at their new sensei. He observed her for a moment but knew who it was instantly once her spotted the sword attached to her hip.

"It's been a while hasn't it?" He asked finally returning to a relaxed stance. He crossed his arms narrowing his eyes at her. Kakashi didn't recognize her chakra due to it feeling dark, something he knew all to well.

The Genin looked from their sensei to the mysterious Anbu. Naruto groaned in frustration just wanting to know who the woman was.

"Too long Kakashi," she replied then turned her attention back to the genin.

"Kakashi-sensei who is she?!" The blonde exclaimed pointing at her despite his arms being tied up.

Everyone's attention was on Kakashi waiting for an answer.

"Aw I'm hurt Naruto," she said obviously faking that she was offended. Her voice still sounded dead which made the air feel eerie. 

They then looked from her to Naruto.

"How do you know me?" Naruto questioned.

The woman was silent for a while debating on revealing her identity but didn't see the harm. She reached up and took off her mask revealing her Uchiha like features. Both boys looked at her examining her face not believing their eyes. At first, they were confused knowing that they've seen her face before but from where? Her black hair and eyes looked so familiar but everything else was throwing them off. 

"Izuka!" They both gasped in disbelief.

"Now you recognize me?" She only tilted her head slightly to the side trying to act innocent. It has been awhile since she has had a normal conversation. For five years she has been on missions never wanting to take a break. The years in Anbu had hardened her heart making her have to rely on her acting skills to fake the emotions.

"Izuka! I didn't even recognize you! You look so different!" Naruto shouted wishing he could hug her but he was still confined to the stump.

"Well that's what happens in five years Naruto." She replied shrugging her shoulders.

"How about we go get some ramen so we could all catch up," Kakashi suggested which brought a smile to Naruto and Sakura's faces.

"Yeah that sounds like a good idea!" Naruto agreed; his eyes sparkling with glee.

"You and your ramen," Izuka sighed shaking her head at how much he hasn't changed. 

"Izuka, is that really you?" Sasuke questioned feeling angry towards her. All these years he thought he was alone, he had never seen nor heard from her. She just left not bothering to check in on him.

"Yeah it's me Sasuke." Izuka knew she should have kept in contact with Sasuke but she couldn't. Seeing him was just too painful for her. Every time she saw the young Uchiha, he reminded her of Itachi. Izuka looked down at Sasuke thinking about how long it has been since she saw him; almost four years. She had been gone for so long but it was for the best.