Hokage's funeral

(Izuka's POV)

I felt pain throughout my whole body as I slowly I opened my eyes to see white walls surrounding me. I felt a grip on my hand so I turned my head to see Sasuke holding my hand and looking down at the floor. By the look on his face I could tell that he was worried about me and hadn't gotten that much sleep. To let him know that I was awake I squeezed his hand. His head shot up and looked over at me.

"You're alright," He breathed.

"Not really....I'm in a lot of pain..."

I looked in his eyes seeing nothing but sadness. I knew it must have been hard on him seeing the last member of his family on the brink of death.

"I thought that you wouldn't wake up....they said that you were in a coma."

"How long have I been out?"

"Two days but it seemed like years."

"I can tell.....you look horrible..you didn't get any sleep did you?"

"No..."

"When's the Hokage's funeral?"

"Soon."

"Am I allowed to attend?"

"I don't know; I'll call in a nurse."

He then got up and left the room. I then took notice to all the flowers and get well cards around the room. I noticed that on the nightstand was a box with a lot of red roses surrounding it. What caught my eye was a sky blue tulip in the corner of the room separated from everything else.

"All of those are from Kentaro," I heard Sasuke say. "He had to go on a patrol mission with the other ANBU a few hours ago."

"He didn't have to get me anything."

"He said he wanted to and the doctors said that you can go to the funeral but take it easy, have someone support you, and that after you can go home but don't do anything but rest."

"Me resting? That's going to be hard." I sighed.

"I'll go to your house and get you some clothes."

"Can you also take all of these back to my house?"

"Sure," He said making some clones.

His clones then grabbed all of the gifts and left. I sighed and leaned back into my pillows waiting for him to get back. In a few minutes he was back with my black cloths.

"When you're dressed we'll meet with everyone." He said then walked out giving me some privacy.

Quickly and painfully I got dressed trying not to open my wounds. After I was fully dressed I hobbled out of the door and Sasuke rushed to my side supporting me. I made a hand sign which teleported us to where we were meeting his team because it would a pain walking down stairs. When we appeared I saw a depressed Naruto; he was wearing the exact opposite to him usually bright clothing with black.

When he saw me he sent me a sad smile and we started heading to the Hokage building. Noticing that Naruto was depressed I put my hand on his shoulder and sent him a reassuring smile. Once we got to the roof we met up with everyone else. We all stood in a line as the elders spoke. I then felt a drip of water fall down on my cheek sliding down off my chin and onto the ground. Looking up I saw rain clouds starting to form just adding to the depressing mood.

"The funeral for the Third Hokage, who lost his life in this battle as well as the other victims who gave their lives, will begin now." The male elder announced.

I felt a presence appear behind me which was Kentaro. He just stood there not saying a word because he knew that I didn't want to talk right now. One by one we all put white flowers on the memorial of the Hokage in silence. Once it was my turn to go up I walked on my own with my flower in hand.