They finally know

So i decided to upload another chapter before i left cus im just that nice XD i hope you like it and i'll read all of ur comments next week when i get back.

*With the Leaf Village*

It has been months since Izuka has disappeared and Sasuke left the village for Orochimaru. It would be a lie to say that those who were close to the two were living on with their lives. Everyone who were friends with Izuka were saddened by her disappearance but still hoped that one day she will return unharmed. Naruto and Kakashi were the most upset with her disappearance; as well as Sasuke's.

Everyone was hurting...........it has not been a good past few months for everyone. The village was still recovering from the damage the sand and sound have caused and now this. Naruto was leaving for training with Jiraiya in a day or so but it won't be a happy goodbye. Kakashi was at the training grounds where his team participated in the bell training.....where their journey as ninjas began. He sat on top of the stump which Naruto was tied to all those months ago.

He gazed at the memorial stone which has Kentaro's name engraved in it. No one knows if Izuka's will be on their or not. The elders don't know whether to pronounce her dead or a rouge ninja. Many believed that someone tried to kill her in her sleep but she caught him off guard and tried to chase him out of the village along with Kentaro but the opponent was stronger than expected killing them both and taking Izuka's body for research. The ones who thought that were mostly the villagers but the shinobi thought otherwise.

Most of them believed that Izuka ran after Itachi. Half of them thought that she went after him to kill him while the other thought she went after him to be with him because she was still in love with Itachi. They believed that it wasn't a coincidence that she disappeared a few weeks after the encounter with Itachi. Kakashi wouldn't believe any theory without Izuka's side of the story. He believed that she was still alive and was captured by someone.

He was suspicious of the elder's though. When he went to talk to Tsunade but the elders and Danzo were in her office talking about Izuka. He didn't hear most of the conversation but the elders knew something that no one else did. It was something that involved Izuka and also Itachi....possibly Sasuke. They knew something about the Uchiha's that no one else knew...not even the Hokage herself. Everyone could tell that the higher ups didn't trust Izuka......most even saw that the Third questioned her loyalty sometimes. There was something that they knew that no one else did.

Kakashi heard something small coming towards him. Looking to his right he saw a baby panther holding a scroll in her mouth. She was pure black but had three white marks in shape of commas. Instantly Kakashi recognized the mark; it was the mark of Izuka showing that she owned the panther that held it. She always marked her summons so she'll always know which ones to trust. Most of the panthers weren't to be trusted because of their loyalty to their other summoners. Izuka wanted loyal ones so when she became a Sage in summoning she asked the elder panthers if she could mark certain panthers that will be hers and only hers.

Quickly Kakashi went towards the pup which backed away a few feet.

"It's okay.....I know Izuka."

"You know my master?" She asked in an innocent voice.

"Yes...she's my best friend."

"I don't believe you......I need to give this the Hokage right away." She demanded.

"Okay, I'll take you there."

"Thank you; please we must hurry. I've been traveling for a month now and I'm so tired."

"Climb on we'll get there faster."

The little pup then jumped onto Kakashi's back. Kakashi teleported into Tsunade's office startling her a bit.

"Kakashi! What is the meaning of this?" Tsunade demanded.

"I have a message for you from Lady Izuka." The pup announced jumping from Kakashi's shoulder to the desk.

Tsunade took the scroll out of the pup's mouth and started to read. The whole time her eyes were widened and had a worried look on her face. Once she was done she addressed Kakashi.

"Kakashi; get Ibiki, Anko, ANBU squad 12, Asuma, Kurenai, Gai, Naruto, and Jiraiya quick." She demanded.

Kakashi did as he was told and collected everyone. It was a bit crowded but somehow they managed to fit.

"Lady Hokage; why have you summoned us?" Asuma asked.

"I received a letter from Izuka Uchiha."

Everyone gasped.

"She's alive?!" They gasped.

"Yes, here's the letter." Tsunade said handing the letter to Kakashi.

One by one they all read the letter. It read:

Lady Hokage,

It's me Izuka.....That day when I disappeared I was captured by Kabuto. He drugged me and carried me out of the village but we were followed by Kentaro. Sadly he was killed before my eyes and I was knocked unconscious. When I woke up I was in a cell inside Orochimaru's base. For weeks I was on an experimenting table being injected with needles night after night. I still don't know what Orochimaru did to me but I feel different.

Later Orochimaru was going to take out my eyes but I was rescued by Sasuke.....He helped me escape but couldn't take me to the Leaf even though I was in no condition to even walk. I talked to him before he left me in the forest and even I couldn't convince him.....he won't be coming back but hopefully once he's done with Orochimaru and kills Itachi he will. One can only hope.....

After he left I was heading towards the village but collapsed with no energy left. I passed out but woke up somewhere else tied to a chair. I found out that the Akatsuki captured me. I was forced to join....even though I can escape I can't. I want to go back to the village but they threatened me. They said either join or have the Leaf village destroyed....Today I fought with one of them so they could see my abilities......I was accepted.

When I can and know it's safe I will send messages to the Leaf on information about the Akatsuki. I will find out their weaknesses and who they really are. Don't worry....they don't know who I really am.....For some reason Itachi hasn't told them that I am an Uchiha. He hasn't said anything except that I was an ANBU Captain and very advanced when I was young. Please tell everyone that I'm alright...I will spy on the Akatsuki for the rest of my life if I have to....I want the village to be safe.

-Izuka Uchiha

No one said a thing. They all looked down at the floor awaiting for the Hokage to say something.

"If anyone encounters Izuka...show no mercy.......We can't spoil her plans. If we hold back then....we'll endanger her life as well as ours. This never leaves the room; no one else must know."

"What about the others?" Gai questioned.

"If they know then it might slip; we can't afford anyone else to know. None of the Genin or Chuunin must know. Most likely they'll never encounter Izuka on one of their missions."

"What are we going to label Izuka as?" Kurenai questioned.

"Well we're not suppose to know what happened to Izuka so we're going to pronounce her as dead......You're all dismissed....remember that this information doesn't leave this room....that means you Naruto."

They all nodded and left. Kakashi was the last to leave as he headed to his house. On his way he stopped in front of Izuka's apartment. Sighing he kept walking towards his home to think and read. He was hoping that his best friend was okay. Just when he got her back, she disappeared once again.