Shared Sorrows

Here you go the next chapter ^^ so if it turns out wierd I blame not having microsoft and having to type this on my email. 

I hope you like it cus I know that I do XD

   In a few quick seconds we arrived at the hideout were I was greeted by the rest of the Akatsuki.   I started to panic trying to hold back the tears that were about to fall. I looked at the ground letting what's left of my hair hide my face.   

"How'd it go?" Kisame snickered.    

"Peachy," I growled clutching my wound.    

Someone else was about to speak but Pein spoke up cutting them off.  

 "What's Orochimaru up to?" He questioned.    

"I was told that he's weak and planning to take Sasuke's body soon then I was interrupted by Kabuto."    

"Did they know you were part of the Akatsuki?"  

 "Yes."  

 "Was it difficult to get the information?"  

 "No, the man I interrogated cracked easily."  

I didn't want to let them know about the experiment. I know they might not care but I just want to forget about.

"Why are you covered in blood?" Deidara questioned.

I stared at the blood on my hands and arms then closed my eyes.

"I fell into a trap when I got in the hideout."

"Are you badly injured?" Kakuzu questioned. 

"No, I healed myself. Don't worry." I lied.

"Well I got what I needed; everyone dismissed. Hidan, Kazuku, get ready for your mission. Izuka, get yourself cleaned up."

Everyone bowed and went into their room including me. Right when I entered my room I plopped down on the bed finally resting. My wounds were throbbing in pain but I had hardly an chakra to heal it. I couldn't even hold back my tears anymore. Sasuke hates me now and all of this could've been prevented if I wasn't so selfish. After running to the wind country along with a summoning then using the Sharingan and running for my life I'm  surprised that I am still able to walk. It had been a long two days. All I wanted to do was fall asleep and forget about everything for a few hours.

After ten minutes of complete silence I was starting falling asleep. Images passed through my head but I was still aware of my surroundings. Someone approached my door not knocking but only standing there debating on weather to knock or not.   A faint knock interrupted my little dream of random colors. I looked towards the door feeling Itachi's chakra.

"Come in," I called knowing he'll come in anyway. He always knows when somethings wrong.

He turned the door knob opening the door and stepped in quietly. He walked over to my bed sitting down at the end keeping a safe distance. Everything was silent between us. My eyes were still closed but I could feel his stare. I was afraid to speak; I might start crying again.

"You're still injured." He pointed out.

I was silent.

"What happened on that mission?"

"Ran into a trap, almost died. Then talked to a hostage then killed him and then ran into Kabuto and Sasuke."

"Did Kabuto recognize you?"

"Of course he did."

"Does he l know that you're in Akatsuki?"

"Y-yeah,"